VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Tulips [v0.01 Prologue] [Lusitano]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's not avoidable as it is the start off the Ethan story arc but you can skip the scene.
It will not be the main theme of the game.
Is this a scene done by the main character or an antagonist against one of the love interests?
I am okay with a rape choice by the MC against one of the love interests, not unavoidable rape by antagonists against one of the love interests.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Lusitano

Jul 8, 2021
Is this a scene done by the main character or an antagonist against one of the love interests?
I am okay with a rape choice by the MC against one of the love interests, not unavoidable rape by antagonists against one of the love interests.
It's a scene where the main character gets roofied by a sort of an antagonist.
Does this answer your question?

Reactions: The ArcKnight
Jun 21, 2021
Really great game. It's something different, something real. I'm enjoying it.
One critique, just a bit of punctuation issues and such (If you need help with that, lemme know, I'll gladly help), but apart from that. Keep going, Godspeed. Can't wait for more.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Mystery game? I haven't played something like this in a while so this could be fun. I'm guessing the woman in blue in the preview picture is our partner/a female detective? She's pretty attractive. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how this goes especially with that corruption tag, which is one of my favorite tags.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Interesting plot and decent render. But jumping between timelines could end up bad narration-wise.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Will be there be a third part? If yes, there will a option to skip that part and play third part? Not a fan of Female MC.

Lusitano

Jul 8, 2021
Will be there be a third part? If yes, there will a option to skip that part and play third part? Not a fan of Female MC.
I think I've gotten ahead of myself. The next few releases you will still be playing as the same character.
While it's planned to play a female mc it's not in the immediate future to do so.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also you cant change the Mc's name.

on the plus side on i think the girl he bangs is a muscle/toned chick done right.

minus points for the mc's chest hair. i guess theres a reason most devs dont use that but whatever.

all in all the way it is now. probably not for me. more for the fact you get false choices. and the other choices just seem for relationship points which that's ok. its only a prologue after all. also multiple protag tend to ruin a game. but this game seems to be more about telling a story rather then something you can immerse yourself in.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also you cant change the Mc's name.

on the plus side on i think the girl he bangs is a muscle/toned chick done right.

minus points for the mc's chest hair. i guess theres a reason most devs dont use that but whatever.

all in all the way it is now. probably not for me. more for the fact you get false choices. and the other choices just seem for relationship points which that's ok. its only a prologue after all. also multiple protag tend to ruin a game. but this game seems to be more about telling a story rather then something you can immerse yourself in.
Thanks for the heads up.
The rape doesn't sound so bad once you say it that way, though lack of choices does suck but Dev's only have so much development time so I can kinda understand not wanting an ever branching story.

The thing that does get me to pause though is the female protag. I don't want to play as a female protag, I definitely don't want to be forced to have that protag have sex with someone besides the male MC. So this game probably isnt for me.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes