DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Someone needs to make a mod for Liz-Katz and Amala. for amala it would be nice if we could see her naked without censorship and if she was also in the cheat console.
I kinda did that (or part of that; i.e. naked Amala) but thanks to events from the past that are somehow STILL haunting me to this day (yeh, I can't seem to catch a break) I unfortunately don't have access to those files anymore. But if you wanna give it a shot, just for the sake of trying... revert your game back to version 1.2.2.1 and install my mod that was linked in this thread somewhere. BOOM - naked Amala / Doja Cat.

Reactions: Fabrice123

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
This version of the game no longer exists. On the new version of the game if you finish all of Amala's missions at the end you sleep with her.
except that it is censored and we can't see it face to face. It's up to the developer to do a few things. Unless they made a contract with her. it's the only one that is censored. It makes me laugh, she's the only one who has small breasts. She has nothing to hide compared to others. she must be super self-conscious. However, on the internet she has naked photos of her breasts. She needs bigger breasts like before her operation. For the developers what would be good is if we could make her completely naked like all the other characters. Let it be in the cheat command bar. That we can sleep with her whenever we want. Same with Brittney,
Madison, Liz Katz, Rachael and Stephanie. with the 5 you can do it with the cheat command bar in animation. Too bad we can't choose positions.

suko

Mar 26, 2018
does anybody happen to have a 1.2.2.1 copy to upload? the gofile link for it in here is deleted

found an "old version" download (House_Party_1.94_uncen.rar) and hoped it might possibly maybe be it, but installing the mod gives a melonloader "failed to load library" error

actually, just after posting this i googled the filename i put in there to see if it would come up with that file in google, and it came up with the pixeldrain link
so i tried googling "House_Party_1.2.2.1" in quotes and it came up directly with a pixeldrain link for it

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Im using console commands to adjust body parts but the values just reset after the game loads. Any way to change them permanently? I would use the fun stuff slider but it barely changes the size

kkkkkooooooollll

Formerly 'Snoewey'
Feb 7, 2018
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Not downloadable

Jan 2, 2024
I see this game has a "custom story creator", how far does that extend? Is it just writing alternate text for existing scenes? Can we create custom pairings? Can we add fetishes that don't already exist, by using the custom story creator?

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
Is it just me or when I'm loading in a New Game there's no character spawning at all? and I can't interact with objects as well, like I click "open" the door, but nothing happens. Help plz lol

MrXtreamZ

Jul 26, 2024
Is it just me or when I'm loading in a New Game there's no character spawning at all? and I can't interact with objects as well, like I click "open" the door, but nothing happens. Help plz lol
I have the same problems.
EDIT: Never mind! It fixed now. I just restarted the game and Started New game

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
I know the Gone Bad Party mod has added to the Radial Menu an option back (showing her what you've discovered) after unlocking the phone (Spoiler half-free just in case); But only if you do the alternate install of this Mod:

download the zip at the end of the first Post (Install steps at post)

Open the (same link) and only extract the content inside of the "Original Story Mod" folder (replacing the files when asked) here:
DiskorDrive:\**\House Party *ROOT*\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\Original Story

Good luck!
Sadly, does not exist anymore. I have a feeling it has something do with along side this bit in the features list " *It has different unlock steps and the context of the story is changed to remove some darker undertones "

• Thinking Face
Reactions: p22
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes