Therion

May 25, 2017
Can someone upload the mods/storie & hints for v0.13.1? The first page still has v0.8.7 and should be updated to newer versions aswell, since we're way past that now XD

Therion

May 25, 2017
Can someone upload the mods/storie & hints for v0.13.1? The first page still has v0.8.7 and should be updated to newer versions aswell, since we're way past that now XD
Nevermind I'm dumb XD For anyone wondering and also needing them, they are in the HouseParty_Data/StreamingAssets folder. I should've checked first XD

daniel1324

Jul 26, 2018
In Vickie's valentine story the orange box doesn't work.
I cleared quest and asked Vickie how many films you made.
But the orange fXcking box can't be click. which mean I can't use that orange box with the key
what can I do?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So If I got it right, I should do the following..
"I just add "-force-feature-level–10–1" to command line and all works fine now. "
Where do I put this.. where to write this command line
that's worked for me.
for adding it, just go where you have instal the game, right clic the game exe and create shortcut, then go on your desktop shortcut, right clic, edit and add the line after the "....exe" and ok.

try launch it, it should work. but careful, for some reason, it work for me on steam, but not for this one. i can launch the game, but after a moment, the chars explode like in the pic i posted. (still no problem at all on steam versin, wich is btw 1.24)

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
that's worked for me.
for adding it, just go where you have instal the game, right clic the game exe and create shortcut, then go on your desktop shortcut, right clic, edit and add the line after the "....exe" and ok.

try launch it, it should work. but careful, for some reason, it work for me on steam, but not for this one. i can launch the game, but after a moment, the chars explode like in the pic i posted. (still no problem at all on steam versin, wich is btw 1.24)
I dont have the steam version

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I dont have the steam version
no need, that should work for this version too.
it doesnt for me, but maybe i did something wrong on the instructions. it doesnt cost anything to try, if it not work, you just have to delete the command line you added.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
no need, that should work for this version too.
it doesnt for me, but maybe i did something wrong on the instructions. it doesnt cost anything to try, if it not work, you just have to delete the command line you added.
1553436379954.png
I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE.. WHEN I TRY AND DO THIS

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 268846
I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE.. WHEN I TRY AND DO THIS
you did it wrong.
they should have " in the name of the game before the line.

something like :

"C:\Users\YOURNAMEWHATEVER\house party\HouseParty.exe" -force-feature-level-10-1

this is an exempl. the path need to be on "..." and put a space between the last " and the code line -

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I can not use my hands so I can not take the kettle to the stove

I use Ctrl but nothing happens - interactive hand, do not work !!!!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
If and when the updated walkthrough gets posted here, could someone please make a post about it to give a heads up to those watching this thread? TIA

Nov 8, 2018
If and when the updated walkthrough gets posted here, could someone please make a post about it to give a heads up to those watching this thread? TIA
I try to keep the wiki up-to-date. But it contains only the "necessary" walkthrough that provide the shortest way into the girls' panties. If this fits you, you are welcomed to take a look ;-)

Reactions: ontach
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes