gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Have somebody any FM or sex guide?
Don't got a full guide but following stuff I found for Brittney and Derek (which is probably the main stuff for this update):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I don't understand how this game still looks very average after so many years, boring characters, tasks also get bored quickly, indoor and outdoor lighting often looks unnatural, this game should be completed within a maximum of 2 years....

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I don't understand how this game still looks very average after so many years, boring characters, tasks also get bored quickly, indoor and outdoor lighting often looks unnatural, this game should be completed within a maximum of 2 years....
So in 2 years we can except a game with the same amount of content, but better looking, made by you?

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Not much of an adventure player, eh?
What I like in Houseparty is that it's mostly about finding out how to achieve a goal (even if we get a lot of guidance, a few things or actions still have to be discovered).
What I don't like, is that you can mess up and get to a dead end (pre LEC adventures style), or at least it seems so.
Well, I like adventures and puzzles. The problem I have with House Party is my language barrier. I'm not that fluent in english. The only contact i got with it, is by playing adult games from F95 and reading some manga or webcomics.
In my main language I have no problem with adventure quests or puzzle, but in english I get thrown of sometimes.
And as you pointed out, in House Party some things lead to dead ends. My PC isn't that great so save/load takes some time and annoys me. Kinda what you don't want in an adult game, if you know what I mean.

And by some things in the walkthrough I thought, like "what da hell is diz shit", how am I supposed to get to such a conclusion (on what to do). And then they added that mexican chick with the hardcore accent with questline I have no idea what is even going on. Language is funny.
So I prefer playing with the walkthrough as a backlog. I think that's still better than saying "game is stupid" and not playing it.

Reactions: dgxsu
May 25, 2019
Well, I like adventures and puzzles. The problem I have with House Party is my language barrier. I'm not that fluent in english. The only contact i got with it, is by playing adult games from F95 and reading some manga or webcomics.
In my main language I have no problem with adventure quests or puzzle, but in english I get thrown of sometimes.
And as you pointed out, in House Party some things lead to dead ends. My PC isn't that great so save/load takes some time and annoys me. Kinda what you don't want in an adult game, if you know what I mean.

And by some things in the walkthrough I thought, like "what da hell is diz shit", how am I supposed to get to such a conclusion (on what to do). And then they added that mexican chick with the hardcore accent with questline I have no idea what is even going on. Language is funny.
So I prefer playing with the walkthrough as a backlog. I think that's still better than saying "game is stupid" and not playing it.
Well someone never played Monkey Island and had to figure out what to do with a "rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle". Even as a native English speaker that shit never made sense. This is just what the game is about, it's an old school adventure game, in 3D, with lewdness. And it's unashamed about that.

Reactions: p22 and gnadudu

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Just tell me, if I download this v1.0.0 will I be able to play as female char and have sex with male npc?
Yes.

Technically could do that in the previous update too, if you knew how to use the console commands (you could glitch the female character in place of the male character).

Reactions: p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Game just came out of EA what do you expect This game giving you same fps like a call of duty game ? This game is made with unity Not renpy
Let's be honest. Most animations seen in RenPy games are not better in any way :)

For a non AAA game, the animations are more than adequate. I wonder what the critics compare them to. Vikings daughter? Bonetown?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Loading really does take long, that's true. It's not your PC, mine is quite fast and it takes forever as well. Windows tries to convince me that the game has crashed when I load a game, but I keep telling it "just wait".
But funny that you mention it. One of the first games where my character died, was "Leisure Suit Larry in the land of the longue lizards", the mother of all commercial adult adventure games :D
You can either die by getting robbed in a dark alley or you can forget to put on your condom when visiting the hooker, in that case death comes slower with more pain.

If it helps ... the quest log does not have accents and for spoken text there are subtitles.

Reactions: p22 and Alextark02

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Let's be honest. Most animations seen in RenPy games are not better in any way :)

For a non AAA game, the animations are more than adequate. I wonder what the critics compare them to. Vikings daughter? Bonetown?
Agreed, I haven't seen a single other adult game that actually uses motion capture other than HP. Most of the other games have such stiff looking animations. The HP animations are pretty fluid and natural looking. I imagine if they seem janky to people, they are just running it on an older system and that is affecting the quality and flow.

Not to say there are zero jank moments in HP, cause sometimes the transitions can be a bit wonky, but overall, I agree, it's way better than anything any other "adult" studio has put out to date.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I hope they work on the sex-scenes once more. For less clipping, better camera and so on.
Aother thing would be: actually doing things however you want and still get results. After i tried a playthrough for 3 hours, I grabbed the walkthrough and started from the beginning. It's a whole do this to get that, to do that and get this.
Maybe they'll work on the scenes again for their next game

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I was stealing drinks while frank was fighting i mean was having a bromance with patrick Almost made it
Leah caught me And the bitch fight happend I won :LOL:

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes