Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Whose stupid fucking idea was it to cover up the girls' tits with those big ugly ass Christmas sweaters? :mad:
Christmas sweaters are supposed to be ugly.

Wait for the next version which is not christmas themed.
I hope they come up with a better idea than to activate or deactivate DLCs for the outfits.
That would make the handling unnecessarily complicated for DRM free platforms without launcher.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Why can't we just let christmas theme updates go? Just forget about them. Forever.
They just released an "update" on Steam that reverted the game back to 1.0.6 which removes the xmas theme. I'll upload it but I'm not sure if it'll be accepted as a game update.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
just wanna ask. the last time i've played this was when during sex animation there was no facial expression. is it still the same case?

LambLiesDown77

Jan 11, 2023
Tried reading through the forum and still having trouble with the new game greyed out. Deleted all filed associated with house party and unpacked to a new location. Im running the 64 on parallels and having no luck. Anyone have a solution?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tried reading through the forum and still having trouble with the new game greyed out. Deleted all filed associated with house party and unpacked to a new location. Im running the 64 on parallels and having no luck. Anyone have a solution?
Try to clear the house party directories, maybe there's a conflict with old downloaded files.
%userprofile%/appdata/locallow/Eek/House Party
%userprofile%/documents/Eek/House Party

Also check your internet connection / firewall settings.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Saves? Please this game is too tedious for me to nut to effectively
There are console commands to arrange every sex position with any girl in the game, undress them, use freecam, etc. Just give it a Google (the console commands, not the other thing. That can come later ;))

Reactions: AndresRT

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the newly released Pre-Alpha 0.6.0 still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any game version from 1.0.2.2 to 1.0.6 (the current one).

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Is there a description of what this mod does?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes