ATG13

Nov 6, 2022
Does anyone know how to remove hallowen tails and wings? a bit annoying. To the topic: playing without walkthrough d take ages.

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to remove hallowen tails and wings? a bit annoying. To the topic: playing without walkthrough d take ages.
On the main menu, there's a DLC button (think it's under the dancing NPC). You can turn the Christmas and Halloween DLCs off there

Reactions: ATG13

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
Certain console commands are locked anyway, she's supposed to be a non sexual character. The only way to get her naked is the FDC mod found on this page.
I know I could use console commands on her, using Amala as her name, to alter hew tits and ass size, and to alter her love and friendship meters. I haven't tried the sex commands, since I have the mod that makes the forced sex easier.

Reactions: hell0kittyy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there more DLC planned?

And they are also working on a new game, called Office Party. Every developer with a certain number of employees needs to work at at least two games all the time if he doesn't want to keep firing people, when there is no more work for them on a game. I think, still haven't found a good structure for their company, but they are getting there.
Get more information from their .

Reactions: anka14

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
So the developers of House Party this game is on steam like I heard people are saying the one who created House Party why did they stop with Villa Party 1 why did they not put Villa Party 1 on Steam looks like a great game aswel

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jazzynyc

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So the developers of House Party this game is on steam like I heard people are saying the one who created House Party why did they stop with Villa Party 1 why did they not put Villa Party 1 on Steam looks like a great game aswel
villapartyhasnothingtowithousepartywhichwasstartedin2017whilethevillapartytrailerisfrom2019therarethingslikepunctuationmarkswhichmakereadingandinterpretingatextalotmoreeasyicouldeasilyjustleaveoutallspacecharsaswellbutthatwouldnotmakemypostmoreclear

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
does some one have full complete save file can share?
There is no such thing as a "full complete" or "100%" save file. It's not that kind of game. Things you do prevent you from doing other things, that's the way it was designed. If you want to see something that you didn't see, or get with a girl (or guy) that you couldn't before, then you start a new game and go down a different path.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
does some one have full complete save file can share?
As Alphahelix42 already said. This game has no galery or 100% save. You can play the game (gameplaywise is a 3D-Puzzle-Game with frat-boy-humor) and choose different paths (some are hard to achieve but there are several walkthoughs on Steam) and save manualy . You can also use console commands to see all sexscenes (you can change the girls in the scene). There is a Custom Story called "House of Lust". It's like sex-sandbox-mode. All party-members are free to use and there are even orgies.

Last edited:

ihackroblox

Mar 28, 2021
WHERE IS 1.3.0?
(Alpha Patreon Release 09/12/2023)

• Upgraded the engine to Unity 2022 and HDRP – Huge graphics and lighting and underling engine upgrades!
  • Added loads of character customization options – we’re excited to see what you all come up with!
  • Broke lots of things. So many have been fixed, but many still need to be fixed.

Its a pretty cool update but sadly im not a Patron
Version 1.3.0 Beta
Seems that customization is a hella limited clothing wise for now. but you can also add patterns and custom images on the clothes. To customize your character, just hit new game then the button prompt should be there (again, clothes are really limited and you can't change how your hair looks, etc.).

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And whoever choses to play an alpha ... don't complain about bugs. To report bugs, visit the Eek forum. The alpha is not supposed to be finished in any way, it's a first test to see how it goes. Usually it takes at least 3 releases for Eek to get it right. Alpha is for Patreon, Beta for Steam, all others get the finished version, usually that's x.x.2 or x.x.3.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
There is no sleep or knockout or rape in this game Very unrealistic what if you administer drugs there can also be abuse

Es gibt in diesem spiel weder Sleep noch betäubung noch vergewaltigung Sehr unrealistisch was ist wenn man drogen verabreicht kann es auch zu missbrauch kommen

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes