Kauko134

Dec 3, 2018
I can't play this at all it keeps trying to download stories from a server then the entire game freezes and crashes.
Anyway to fix this?

cxcxcx

Sep 21, 2017
hello i want to ask, i am already downloading application but after i try to running only show load data can someone helpme how i can solve this

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So did i fuck up? I did the hot tub scene with Vickie but I didnt see that i had to remove her panties afterwards to have sex with her, the walkthrough kinda fucked me there because it went into Leah stuff. So after I got out of the tub and got dressed I saved to my primary save only then did i realize I fucked up, is there a way to still have the scene with Vicky or do I ahve to start over?

lovely19961

May 20, 2020
Hi all, I have mac os and i've tried to download the game, but none of the file links are working for mac, does anyone know a way I can download for mac! :)

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Do the old saves not work anymore? My old saves were working up until ver.0.15 despite some issues but now when I try to load a save the game freezes for a couple of seconds but stays on the main menu after unfreezing

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Do the old saves not work anymore? My old saves were working up until ver.0.15 despite some issues but now when I try to load a save the game freezes for a couple of seconds but stays on the main menu after unfreezing
Old saves will typically load up and be semi-functional...... but they add new stuff in each update that might not work if you load in old saves. It's very much a case-by-case basis.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
went through the whole walkthrough, game is shaping up very nicely
Is the walkthrough up to date? The one I saw at the top was outdated

Old saves will typically load up and be semi-functional...... but they add new stuff in each update that might not work if you load in old saves. It's very much a case-by-case basis.
Yea I my saves are definitely old because they were only semi functional by 0.15.5. Was hoping I wouldn't have to go through the old content again but with this update they no longer work

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Yea I my saves are definitely old because they were only semi functional by 0.15.5. Was hoping I wouldn't have to go through the old content again but with this update they no longer work
What I do in that situation is just console command everything back to where I want it. If you type "help" into the console commands it will explain how they work, for the most part. You can add items to your character, change quest status, etc. Most of the quests are pretty easy to spam click through pretty quickly if you just cheat the items into your inventory.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Is the walkthrough up to date? The one I saw at the top was outdated

yes except one dialogue with leah

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes