• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Might be a bug with Natty Lights, the one behind the right speaker in the Chimney room/dance room and the one behind the chair in the living room (where Frank guards the alcohol) is missing for me.
I think those were moved to the downstair toilet and behind the microwave...

Schwartzer

Jun 14, 2017
hello, can someone help me install a translation (mod pt-br) for my game?

I paste in the folder: Documents \ Eek \ House Party \ Mods \ Languages \ Original Story

but the game doesn't recognize

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I personally find the animated presentations in House Party to a better in a fappable sense then any other game posted on this website. Which got better in latter updates btw.

Especially when the progression to and the act itself ends up taking place in an actual real world/time game setting, with full voice acting and by far the best job done at giving each of them their own sense of being a real character personality you just can't do as well outside that type of setting to boot (that makes the build up to the payoffs that much hotter imo). Which in all due respect and as a whole is also essentially way beyond in base game development then pretty much any of the standard click through still frames 98% of the time games out there are no matter how well polished they may be.

Apples and oranges man.
Then you're definitely smoking crack, the best game on the whole site is definitely summertime saga. This one doesnt even make the top 10, I only ever come back once every 3 - 4 updates to see if anything worth fapping to was added, and it's never the case. Dont get why even add the sex stuff if they're not going to do a good job with incorporating it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Then you're definitely smoking crack, the best game on the whole site is definitely summertime saga. This one doesnt even make the top 10, I only ever come back once every 3 - 4 updates to see if anything worth fapping to was added, and it's never the case. Dont get why even add the sex stuff if they're not going to do a good job with incorporating it.
I mean...props to that game for building a long time following and ending up being so wildly profitable for it.

But to me Summertime is another apples and oranges comparison, and quite frankly btw wouldn't even rank as a worthwhile comparative game mention here for somebody looking for a stripped down erotic game experience to those that find themselves initially frustrated that they can't find another one similar to what they liked in House Party.

If I'm looking to play a game where the primary goal involves a jerk off conclusion, give me Daz over extremely simple 2d cartoon character graphics that look like they came out of a cheap 80's saterday morning cartoon any day. No matter how well the rest of the game is done it's not even up for debate on a fapple scale in my own book either.

You are indirectly right though that being on crack (more likely acid though) would certainly have to be a variable involved if I was finding myself jerking off in 2020 to a game like STS as opposed to something that hits much better on my preference for characters to be presented in a much much more life like graphical manner. As always there though, different stokes for different folks.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
All that said though, I will agree on the one point that content wise the game hasn't really pushed out much that has interested me in a few updates now. Putting so much effort into that Grumps addition was a complete off the rails miss in my book as well.

Not sold the female MC as a third person character thing actually ends up working outside of surface theory either. Given I'm guessing the super large majority of the people playing this are men, and where a lot of the appeal men have for playing female MCs revolves a lot less around " roleplaying as a female" then it does with the concept of taking control over that hot ass chick on the screen and making her do slutty shit. Just can't see that selling as well in 3rd person when you strip out the I'm the hot chick on the screen variable. Well, outside maybe the lesbian angle that doesn't ever seem to be nearly as universally popular in female MC games.

But yeah, up to 16.5 or whatever it's probably the #1 have to play game on my list for people who like their daz models and aren't going to find themselves completely lost on trying to play an actual game on a pc that involves more then clicking through still frames.

Much more looking forward to Office Party then any continuation of this though. That should be epic by default.

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
derek getting a completely new voice actor was surprising. idk why but he makes derek sound "tougher" than he sounded before, so its funnier when he says something nerdy lol

also the new clothing command in the console is a pain in the ass compared to the old one, but the support for the new outfit system is awesome! speaking of outfits, i like vickie's new outfit a lot.

nothing else in the update really grabbed my attention. these days i don't touch the betas much and i just wait for the stable release. especially since custom stories haven't worked since 0.16.5

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
This is the exact mentality I was talking about. This game might happen to be on this site with a bunch of other games in which the aim is to get a fap out of it, but I wouldn't really say this game is in that same category. Jerking off to this game would be like jerking off to Game of Thrones or Shameless. Sure, there's hot chicks and over-the-top nudity and sexual themes, and some of the scenes are hot enough that you *could* fap to it if you wanted to, but that's not really the aim of the show.

If you want to order games by top 10 most fappable, then sure, you're right. This game for most probably does not make the top 10. But then again, that's subjective as well.

That aside, hands down, in terms of overall quality and gameplay, there's no other game on this site that can even touch this game. Most other devs haven't even figured out the 3D world yet, let alone created something this large and complex inside of it. Wild Life and Sunbay City are trying but both of those games literally have zero gameplay and they are more so just sex simulators, which is, as I mentioned in my post above, not what this game is trying to be either.

Sumertime Saga is great in it's own right, but it is not a competitor for this game. They are two completely different products aiming at two completely different audiences. Some people will like both (I do), and some will like either or.

Reactions: p22 and KristopheH

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
All that said though, I will agree on the one point that content wise the game hasn't really pushed out much that has interested me in a few updates now. Putting so much effort into that Grumps addition was a complete off the rails miss in my book as well.

Not sold the female MC as a third person character thing actually ends up working outside of surface theory either. Given I'm guessing the super large majority of the people playing this are men, and where a lot of the appeal men have for playing female MCs revolves a lot less around " roleplaying as a female" then it does with the concept of taking control over that hot ass chick on the screen and making her do slutty shit. Just can't see that selling as well in 3rd person when you strip out the I'm the hot chick on the screen variable. Well, outside maybe the lesbian angle that doesn't ever seem to be nearly as universally popular in female MC games.

But yeah, up to 16.5 or whatever it's probably the #1 have to play game on my list for people who like their daz models and aren't going to find themselves completely lost on trying to play an actual game on a pc that involves more then clicking through still frames.

Much more looking forward to Office Party then any continuation of this though. That should be epic by default.
I thought the same thing when I heard about the female player, but case in point, even in this thread alone, look at all the people asking for it or commenting that they are interested in it. It doesn't specifically feel like an addition to me that I'm like wowed about, but there seems to be a fair amount of anticipation for it. Maybe Eek will do it in a way in which I am pleasantly surprised, but I don't anticipate myself playing that route too much outside of curiosity (assuming the experience is the same otherwise).

Game Grumps as well was meh for me. The content itself was good and funny. I liked it, but I would have rather seen some more original Eek content than those two goofballs. Lety was also meh just because I don't find her that attractive. But, if they added somebody else down the line that was based on a real person that I actually was interested in, I could see how this would be a big appeal, and so I guess in turn I understand why they did it cause the Game Grumps do have a large audience.

I'm most looking forward to Vickie's ending update out of the roadmap that's posted myself.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
That aside, hands down, in terms of overall quality and gameplay, there's no other game on this site that can even touch this game
Have you ever heard of our lord and savior Summer Memmories? We are talking about gameplay and quality only right?
There you go.

This game had potential but then they started removing "offensive" scenes and going all diversity at the expense of soul and quality. Blackmail scene was fun, oh well, at least you get all this mediocre bullshit aimed at everyone while getting to the peak of quality with no one.

• Angry
Reactions: lolblue25

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I thought the same thing when I heard about the female player, but case in point, even in this thread alone, look at all the people asking for it or commenting that they are interested in it. It doesn't specifically feel like an addition to me that I'm like wowed about, but there seems to be a fair amount of anticipation for it. Maybe Eek will do it in a way in which I am pleasantly surprised, but I don't anticipate myself playing that route too much outside of curiosity (assuming the experience is the same otherwise).
Yeah like i said though, a lot of that seems like people clamoring for the surface idea of it all rather then the projected reality.

I mean it's one thing if I was taking control of Ashley and seeing her in non first person going through quest lines that ends with her hooking up with dudes. We'll see how many of those same people are still so gung ho about it when their constant faceless 1st person experience sees it's payoff of you sucking Frank off in 1st person view ;)

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Depends when you have last time played it.

In 0.6.x - 0.9.x era they were super basic. Like reeeeely basic.
In 0.10.x - 0.15.x they were much improved. Somewhere inbetween wallsex poses were added
0.16.x+ - More tweaks, cowgirl completely reworked

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Have you ever heard of our lord and savior Summer Memmories? We are talking about gameplay and quality only right?
There you go.

This game had potential but then they started removing "offensive" scenes and going all diversity at the expense of soul and quality. Blackmail scene was fun, oh well, at least you get all this mediocre bullshit aimed at everyone while getting to the peak of quality with no one.
I looked that game up quick. It looks like a 2D visual novel done in Renpy or something. Again, apples and oranges. It takes a solo developer a couple months to put renders and story together in Renpy and have an early version of something. It would take a solo dev years, and a team a minimum of a year or so to put together something even remotely close to House Party. They're not even in the same league. Subjectively, if you're not into the 3D thing and your ideal of game play encompasses only needing the left mouse button, then by all means, games like House Party aren't for you, but for me they are the holy grail. Objectively though, there is much more work that goes into making a full on 3D game, and that's why quality ones are scarce.

You have a point with games getting more "tame" as they enter more of the mainstream, but that's really our culture's fault and not the devs. I would rather see the devs conform so they can succeed rather than die on that hill, because then we get no more updates from that dev studio when they run out of business.

Also, "started removing offensive scenes" is a stretch. This game has never been that over the top to begin with, and as far as I can recall, they only ever removed one scene.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah like i said though, a lot of that seems like people clamoring for the surface idea of it all rather then the projected reality.

I mean it's one thing if I was taking control of Ashley and seeing her in non first person going through quest lines that ends with her hooking up with dudes. We'll see how many of those same people are still so gung ho about it when their constant faceless 1st person experience sees it's payoff of you sucking Frank off in 1st person view ;)
That's fair. But I think that's also a worst-case scenario. The game will definitely feel different with the player being on the opposite side of most of the sex animations. I can see BJs not working as gracefully, but on the flip side other animations may end up being better. I also wonder how they are going to approach the flashing/masturbation and now pissing thing that the male character can do at any time.

I think if they just slap a female model in the player's place and don't change much, then yeah, it won't be anything impressive, but if Eek stays in the creative mindset it's had from the beginning of the game, then I think it could be done right. We'll have to see.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Are the sex animations still jank in this?
I don't think you could even call them "animations" back when this game first hit. They were more like poses. They hired a mo-cap studio to do full on animations at some point, and then they also greatly improved on the fine tuning of them in a recent update. They are probably still not the holy grail of sex animations, but at this point, I think they are well done, and suit the game well.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes