joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
by any chance did the developers facilitate the gameplay or does the player have to play Sherlock Holmes to discover the quest?
They didn't and they won't. Their mindset is that their game is "story-driven", so this "Sherlock Holmes" style of gameplay is intended. I also don't like it very much, but that is what they can do.

My suggestion is to play custom stories. And to fiddle around with the console. I had much more fun that way. You can do a lot of stuff, besides removing clothing. You can make girls tits bigger/smaller; you can make 2 NPC have sex; make them dance and pose; and you can cheat through the quests if you are interested in the "plot" but not in searching stuff.

Reactions: racove

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
They didn't and they won't. Their mindset is that their game is "story-driven", so this "Sherlock Holmes" style of gameplay is intended. I also don't like it very much, but that is what they can do.

My suggestion is to play custom stories. And to fiddle around with the console. I had much more fun that way. You can do a lot of stuff, besides removing clothing. You can make girls tits bigger/smaller; you can make 2 NPC have sex; make them dance and pose; and you can cheat through the quests if you are interested in the "plot" but not in searching stuff.
Aren't the custom stories hosted on their forum? How many are there that still work? As for doing things with the console, you may as well install Sims 3 or 4 since it's less work. If you like doing work with poor tools then something like VAM is probably better since you can get something more complex. Honestly, I still haven't really worked out the audience for this. Don't Nod fans, maybe?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Aren't the custom stories hosted on their forum? How many are there that still work? As for doing things with the console, you may as well install Sims 3 or 4 since it's less work. If you like doing work with poor tools then something like VAM is probably better since you can get something more complex. Honestly, I still haven't really worked out the audience for this. Don't Nod fans, maybe?
You can also DL Custom Stories from the main menu. Only a few will work. I have Sims 4 installed, but House party girls looks better up close in my opinion. (more poly). Overall, TS4 is better, though. And VAM suffers too much from uncanny valley, and is much more complex and VR only.

Can't say House Party is GREAT, just decent.

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
So if they added peeing to the game, does that mean that some of the guests like that and that you need to pee on them?
I know it's a weird question, i'm just trying to understand.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Nope. Everyone hates it.
But you can have pissing contest with Derek during one of his quests.
And one more scenario where peeing saves the day.

Reactions: otkmage and txtBild

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
They changed the console commands for clothing. If you are having trouble try the following:

Clothing [character] change [clothing part (top, bottom, bra...] off/on [clothing option (0 or 1) (only needed if putting clothes on)

Example: For making amy use alternate bra
Clothing amy change all off
Clothing amy change bra on 1

Reactions: stayros1

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
They changed the console commands for clothing. If you are having trouble try the following:

Clothing [character] change [clothing part (top, bottom, bra...] off/on [clothing option (0 or 1) (only needed if putting clothes on)

Example: For making amy use alternate bra
Clothing amy change all off
Clothing amy change bra on 1
does anyone else have alternate oufits?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Nope. Everyone hates it.
But you can have pissing contest with Derek during one of his quests.
And one more scenario where peeing saves the day.
Are there situations where girls pee? Or all such situations involving only men?

Jul 1, 2018
I just started this game today, I like it, except for one odd thing... it gives me what I'm guessing is motion sickness, which is odd because I've never been prone to motion sickness. I lived on an Island where I worked on boats in rough seas for years, traveled in cars and trains for days without a worry, but for some weird reason I gotta stop this game after 30 mins or I'll feel like spewing. Settings are maxed out on a high end PC so everything is moving smoothly, does anyone else get this from this game?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I just started this game today, I like it, except for one odd thing... it gives me what I'm guessing is motion sickness, which is odd because I've never been prone to motion sickness. I lived on an Island where I worked on boats in rough seas for years, traveled in cars and trains for days without a worry, but for some weird reason I gotta stop this game after 30 mins or I'll feel like spewing. Settings are maxed out on a high end PC so everything is moving smoothly, does anyone else get this from this game?
Hmm, never got motion sickness from the game myself, but I never played it with motion blur on (which did cause motion sickness on other games for me...), so if it's enabled, maybe disabling helps?
Another issue could be the field of view, play around with the field of view values, if the ones in the config menu aren't enough there should also be a console command to set custom values. For instance customfov 90 would set it to the max value of 90...

Reactions: DerangedAristocrat

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
It has motion blur on by default. definitely turn that off.... it messed me up too.

Reactions: DerangedAristocrat
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes