Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How much content is there, really?
37 and growing.

No really, what answer do you expect? You have different storylines, some quite fun. There is at least one for each girl, in some cases more. There are also side quests and Vicky will help you organize threesomes. And if you get bored, used the console commands to start a orgy.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Nice. It would be nice if you complete the bromance / romance with him you could convince him to pull the stick out of his ass though
Well, with the romance path you get some other benefits.
If you unlocked Patrick's briefcase, you will get a special combat training reward from VR "god person" Frank.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Question about upcoming female MC update. Can I flash my boobs and pussy or walking around naked? Will NPC have different reaction to female MC nakedness compared to male MC? I mean they are cheering for Stephanie dance topless so it should be the same for female MC, no?
Yes to all of the above. You can already get a preview of the female MC as an easter egg. Select her in the menu, you can't confirm so hit cancel or whatever and back out and load any save file and you'll load in as the female MC. Nothing really changes besides you can now flash your tits to everyone or get fully nude and see their reaction, storyline is still the same as the male MC until the update comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

Yahavbak

Apr 21, 2018
they seemed to have nuked alot of custom stories (especially ones which are a bit more on the dark side)

anyone has backups? i remember there was one about dark forces or something

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did they ever add actual cumshots to this game?
Like can you give girls facials and stuff?
Except the new scenes it's all seen from the ego perspective, so ... yes, that was in the game from the beginning.
Where you hit them is where you aim at.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I am messing with custom story creator. I find the story creator command to change people size but not their body part size (you can do with console command), a really strange update.

It is possible to use the cutscene stuff to just switch from POV to a different camera angle?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In the past there was a console command for it, I used it to reduce some boobs. But I don't know if it still exits.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
In the past there was a console command for it, I used it to reduce some boobs. But I don't know if it still exits.
It is still there, is bodypart and works with all body, even head, hand or ass. You must use it ingame. For a custom story you can just use the command that change the whole scale of character, so giants and gnomes but every part of body scale with character.
There is a fuction that change boob size in story creator, it is tied with compubrah but doesn't give the same freedom of the console command.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes