kabaa

Jul 1, 2021
can someone explain where the liquor cabinet key is in the "date nigth with brittney" episode
i've checked every goddamn chair but i still didn't find the key

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This is a totally mess.... Everytime game over^^ WHat is wrong to do a game where is a Game Over so useless.... And the Walktroughs..... h lord help me this kind of Mess to delet... Game looks Great idea is grwat has Potential but IS the hole mess

These Walktroghs are Nonsense didn't work

And u cannot make your own choices in the game because of you are fucking dead after this useless Game!!! (beseide... there are only 5 Beer to find of 6!!) Checket locazions of Youtube there is missing 1 Beer in the game because of bug? or Wrong choice?......
Use this walkthrough, and yes there are 6 beers. You're getting game over because you have no understanding of the game. Why are you getting game over? You're either getting your ass kicked by either Frank, Leah, or Derek. Ask yourself why are you getting your ass kicked? Stop stealing things in plain sight or groping people. It's a puzzle game not a do whatever the fuck you want sandbox. Frank controls the Liquor your job is to figure out how to get it. Leah, Derek, and Madison will also get you a quick Frankie Fister if you're caught stealing certain things.

I can assure you all 6 beers are in the game. 3 downstairs (behind the microwave, in the bathroom by the toilet, one in the garage). 3 upstairs (Madison's room shelf next to her bathroom, Office room under desk by Brittney, and behind the laundry basket in the bathroom). You're probably using a super outdated guide.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Were they supposed to add new ones, they have always been poor ever since I tried this many eons ago, no fluid physics either which sucks has that changed?

Why not just add some mod support, devs never learn, modders will make your game ten times better with so much more content if you let them.
Been trying to push them for mod support, but who knows what will happen.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi everyone, I have a question that I need your help: how do I can take pictures of my self character? I want to see how the new female character looks but I dont know how. Can any one help?
thank you.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
hi everyone, I have a question that I need your help: how do I can take pictures of my self character? I want to see how the new female character looks but I dont know how. Can any one help?
thank you.
master bathroom in upstairs bedroom has a mirror with distance you can see yourself you can adjust breast size with command codes.

Also just a fyi this update with console commands you can make the male guest's sleep with the female Character just get the 2 naked and make the command derek player

`

intimacy patrick player 10052 sexualact = Cowgirl with patrick

codes are here

Last edited:
Reactions: aristomemeg

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
master bathroom in upstairs bedroom has a mirror with distance you can see yourself you can adjust breast size with command codes.

Also just a fyi this update with console commands you can make the male guest's sleep with the female Character just get the 2 naked and make the command derek player

`

intimacy patrick player 10052 sexualact = Cowgirl with patrick

codes are here
ok, thanks for your advice on how to take picture but I dont understand what is your mean make the command derek player?

drood

Jun 30, 2018
It says they added a female protagonist but when I launched the game it said coming soon. any idea where i went wrong?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It says they added a female protagonist but when I launched the game it said coming soon. any idea where i went wrong?
Yes.
It also says "on selected platforms". The content is only unlocked for Steam and Patreon currently.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ok, thanks for your advice on how to take picture but I dont understand what is your mean make the command derek player?
An example for that command is in the line below. Ignore the "=" and everything that follows.
I thought the order of the terms in the command would be different however. They might have changed it.
You can use "help intimacy" to get a description.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Were they supposed to add new ones, they have always been poor ever since I tried this many eons ago, no fluid physics either which sucks has that changed?

Why not just add some mod support, devs never learn, modders will make your game ten times better with so much more content if you let them.
The sex animations have all been replaced with new cinematics. It was a welcomed addition for me because I was also not a fan of the old first person scenes. As far as the new scenes go, they are much better than any other animations from other games I've seen out there. There are some other games who do some elements better here and there (like you mentioned, the fluid physics are still kinda shit), but on the whole and overall, the sex scenes in this game with their cinematic feel and artistic camera angles and whatnot, currently are the best I think this genre of games has to offer. Maybe Subverse comes close, but I dunno, something about that game, I just never got into. But currently, I think Subverse and House Party are really the only two games that offer that quality of experience. Most other games have just one loop or quick animations of one scene that never changes.

Also, they are adding mod support. Just a couple updates ago, they added the ability for texture modding, and there have been some new texture packs floating around that other users have made. So it's possible we might see more in the future.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
An example for that command is in the line below. Ignore the "=" and everything that follows.
I thought the order of the terms in the command would be different however. They might have changed it.
You can use "help intimacy" to get a description.

What i mean is the name of the persons depends on who is in charge/ontop

So to make the female sex legit against a male make the male first sense that is the dominant position.

As a female you will ride the first name in this case the dominant male same with wall sex scenes.

If you say player and lets same amy its just air no strapon yet experiment with the commands you will see what i mean.

Also changing size of body parts is also something to try out poor patrick yes he is a drunk ahole but dam that MD

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The sex animations have all been replaced with new cinematics. It was a welcomed addition for me because I was also not a fan of the old first person scenes. As far as the new scenes go, they are much better than any other animations from other games I've seen out there. There are some other games who do some elements better here and there (like you mentioned, the fluid physics are still kinda shit), but on the whole and overall, the sex scenes in this game with their cinematic feel and artistic camera angles and whatnot, currently are the best I think this genre of games has to offer. Maybe Subverse comes close, but I dunno, something about that game, I just never got into. But currently, I think Subverse and House Party are really the only two games that offer that quality of experience. Most other games have just one loop or quick animations of one scene that never changes.

Also, they are adding mod support. Just a couple updates ago, they added the ability for texture modding, and there have been some new texture packs floating around that other users have made. So it's possible we might see more in the future.
I go with first person, that's one of the points that make this game unique. I am glad there's still the option to use those.

Reactions: incog44

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

I mean I love this game as much as the next person, but you obviously haven't played too many lewd games if you think the sex scene animations are better than most others out there. A ton of games do it way better. NLT comes to mind as being top tier.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I mean I love this game as much as the next person, but you obviously haven't played too many lewd games if you think the sex scene animations are better than most others out there. A ton of games do it way better. NLT comes to mind as being top tier.
I said that overall House Party is better. I've seen better implementation of various elements in lots of other games, but I am talking about total package. Most games do like one or two things VERY well, but they don't seem polished and outside of the few things they do well, the rest seems very janky. Not that House Party doesn't have its share of jank, but to me, House Party seems overall the most well-rounded and polished. Just my opinion. I've played plenty of other games, and while I agree certain elements in other games are done very well, even better than House Party hands down in some cases, House Party still has the best overall experience and implementation IMO.

There are some good scenes from NLT, but to me all of their animations seem very stiff and uncanny valley. Even just the basic idling and walking animations seem very unnatural. House Party weirdly seems to avoid that. Probably because NLT are clearly animating the characters by hand, and House Party uses motion capture. Plus maybe the comedic setting allots a bit more forgiveness, I dunno, but I don't get that feeling like I am watching robots. House Party is also not a visual novel or RPGMaker style. I hate that game play format. It does a lot of justice to HP that it always feels like you're playing a modern game no matter what, not reading a story or switching from a high quality cutscene to playing a game that looks like it should be being played on the original Nintendo.

Reactions: p22

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I go with first person, that's one of the points that make this game unique. I am glad there's still the option to use those.
I was kind of torn when they first implemented the custcenes, but the cutscenes DO look a lot better, and I think they switch between first and third person enough that I now definitely prefer them. I do still go back to the first person from time to time, but I feel like I get more excited when I see updates with new cutscenes. Plus, the threesomes in first person... eh.. I don't even think that would even work.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes