Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
And here I was thinking props to her for putting herself up virtually for a sexy game xD. I guess she can be modded or put into explicit scenes with console commands but... it's not the same.

Also boy do some people like showing their incel hater side...
not kissing celebrity ass and treating them like gods = incels
you heard it bois and girls

lmao at that pig level iq
doja is fine imo just a bit of a crazy if you follow her on ig

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
So, I am about to download the game, there is a torrent to the last version with the doja cat mod?
also... where I can found or do you know any stories of the game with something like abus*/sleeping/assault/r*pe?

EDIT: FORGET ABOUT THE TORRENT QUESTION
SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT THE OTHER QUESTION?

Last edited:

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
So, I am about to download the game, there is a torrent to the last version with the doja cat mod?
also... where I can found or do you know any stories of the game with something like abus*/sleeping/assault/r*pe?

EDIT: FORGET ABOUT THE TORRENT QUESTION
SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT THE OTHER QUESTION?
There's a menu in game you can look at that has stories but you can also check out the Eek forums

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
And here I was thinking props to her for putting herself up virtually for a sexy game xD. I guess she can be modded or put into explicit scenes with console commands but... it's not the same.

Also boy do some people like showing their incel hater side...
I mean incels are people who just hate themselves to the point of not wanting to improve their social skills. So why the fuck should anyone care about incels? It's a pathetic community tbh, anyone can get laid. You just have to not be a fuckin dimwit, self-loathing loser.

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
Wow is it really finished? this is one of the first games I played that made me decide to join the forum here. I've been looking forward to this day for a while. I remember it having some issues early on, but the story was interesting, and I can't wait to see it all the way through finally.

Reactions: max27 and Tighter

Supahsam

Jun 20, 2021
I mean incels are people who just hate themselves to the point of not wanting to improve their social skills. So why the fuck should anyone care about incels? It's a pathetic community tbh, anyone can get laid. You just have to not be a fuckin dimwit, self-loathing loser.
I think we develop empathy towards allot of other mental illnesses even some that are more directly harmful towards others like alcoholism and gambling. Not to excuse what people do with that mental illness but you take it with an understanding that these people are sick.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
Wow is it really finished? this is one of the first games I played that made me decide to join the forum here. I've been looking forward to this day for a while. I remember it having some issues early on, but the story was interesting, and I can't wait to see it all the way through finally.
they're going to be making another game now, this groundhog day of a party can finally rest

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
they're going to be making another game now, this groundhog day of a party can finally rest
They have planned some future dlc packs for House Party according to the dev, so it's not over yet:

If you are looking solely for additional graphically explicit content, we've got you covered with some future DLC packs we have planned.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the groundhog day party continues
Well, DLCs are the way to go these days if you don't want to hire and fire people all the time.

Once the team reaches a certain size, you need to have at least two projects running to keep everyone busy. The "next" project first gets writers and programmers, while you have the other people which would not be involved yet, come up with additional stuff for your previous project. If you don't, then you have to fire them.
The times where 2-3 dudes could complete a commercial A+ game and then move on to the next one are over.

Reactions: p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
thats the weird thing though, there is a nude model for one of her cutscenes, its just missing nipples and genetailia
I'm always happy to stand corrected in such questions :)
Maybe a modder WILL step up. But I don't get my hopes up.

Reactions: anon1996

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
is the katherine/drone task for doja's performance bugged? i get the performance started, patrick wanders off with the camera and i get him back on track, and then when katherine yells for me i go up to her but she just has her normal dialogue

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
is the katherine/drone task for doja's performance bugged? i get the performance started, patrick wanders off with the camera and i get him back on track, and then when katherine yells for me i go up to her but she just has her normal dialogue
She's normally supposed to tell you to get her batteries for the drone. You probably have to restart the save.

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Is the Doja Cat expansion any good? I had bought the game on steam and was wondering if the DLC is worth the buy.

_Jason_

Dec 25, 2018
Is the Doja Cat expansion any good? I had bought the game on steam and was wondering if the DLC is worth the buy.
I mean the extra story is fun and all but if you're looking for sex scenes with doja cat then no don't buy it

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes