HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Kinda sucks for versions that this site posts win 64, yet some people such as myself have older hardware and there are other games as well that have both win64 and win32..here's hoping win32 surfaces so I can quit getting frustrated with the game freezing up mostly when I attempt to load a save file.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
is there a compressed version?
Unfortunately, I don't think these type of games can be compressed, since they are not composed of mainly pictures and videos. This is a game where you move around in first person view and interact with a 3D world.

Reactions: rafakai

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You make no sense. So let's say a game releases, let's say The Witcher 3, but decides to add DLC's afterwards. That's not a complete game to you? Before the DLC's?
That is kind of an apple to oranges comparison. As the Witcher team finished that game, pushed out a few DLCs for it, and then actually moved on to a new development projects that have also been released since.

What EEK is doing here has been a lot more muddy and arguably downright shadey as far as being direct about their intent. With any decision to move on from House Party development and shift development over into a new project obviously scrapped a long time ago now. Office Party is vaporware aimed solely at stringing along the Patreon crowd and a few of the bigger whale supporters they have. Period. And while I guess you can *technically* call what they have been doing since as being "DLC" releases.....it still essentially boils down to the straight equivalent of every other game here labeling their updates a DLC and charging extra on a per release basis.

I mean technically is it done if 5 years from now we are 7 DLC's out from where they arbitrarily decided the the same game was "over"? Sure. But by absolutely any rational summary account House Party as a game and their sole source of company income is nowhere near "completed".

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Kinda sucks for versions that this site posts win 64, yet some people such as myself have older hardware and there are other games as well that have both win64 and win32..here's hoping win32 surfaces so I can quit getting frustrated with the game freezing up mostly when I attempt to load a save file.
There is no win32 version anymore and there never will be.

Reactions: p22 and lomechip

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
There's no foot fetish in this game at all.
I was under the impression you could say the same about the female MC playthrough itself. Which was basically just a mostly undeveloped gameplay experience and yet another scrapped idea they still left around to tease the patreon suckers that actually wanted it.

I'd give the game a fresh download play whirl if that had actually changed.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I was under the impression you could say the same about the female MC playthrough itself. Which was basically just a mostly undeveloped gameplay experience and yet another scrapped idea they still left around to tease the patreon suckers that actually wanted it.

I'd give the game a fresh download play whirl if that had actually changed.
I understand. No offense but are you just here to hate on the game? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I understand. No offense but are you just here to hate on the game? Seems like a waste of time to me.
Pretty sure I was posting in this thread before you even joined the board, and which includes pointing out various times that the original content was probably my favorite first time experience playthrough I ever had in one of these games.

To call my simply pointing out the truth in the development efforts since then isn't me "hating". You fanboying pretty hard if you took offense maybe. Which in that case I obviously wouldn't expect you to answer my implied question either if you feel it paints a bad light on this game :)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Pretty sure I was posting in this thread before you even joined the board, and which includes pointing out various times that the original content was probably my favorite first time experience playthrough I ever had in one of these games.

To call my simply pointing out the truth in the development efforts since then isn't me "hating". You fanboying pretty hard if you took offense maybe. Which in that case I obviously wouldn't expect you to answer my implied question either if you feel it paints a bad light on this game :)
Not sure what you being on f95 longer than me has to do with anything. Regardless, I haven't even played the game since well before the Doja DLC was released. As far as me "fanboying", I'm just wondering why you waste your time complaining about a game you don't seem to care for anymore. I just upload games my man.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not sure what you being on f95 longer than me has to do with anything.
You wanted to imply I was just here to hate on the game. I have a post history here out dating your 1 post takeaway going in to that conclusion that directly contradicts that. Hence it has everything to do with it.

I just redownloed off Steam and can see for myself btw

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
You wanted to imply I was just here to hate on the game. I have a post history here out dating your 1 post takeaway going in to that conclusion that directly contradicts that. Hence it has everything to do with it.

I just redownloed off Steam and can see for myself btw
Fair enough.

Reactions: Venoma

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Garage, behind the shelf
I see the one your talking about but the bin is in the way in the patch notes its talking about a item were you can interacte with the vent system i grabed everything but the ac outside and the vent i see no interactions.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I see the one your talking about but the bin is in the way in the patch notes its talking about a item were you can interacte with the vent system i grabed everything but the ac outside and the vent i see no interactions.
I think it's meant for when the Liz Katz murder mystery DLC releases. Don't quote me on that though.

Reactions: jkj54

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
What the mod on the OP even do? There's like 0 information regarding it. Even after downloading, all the readme said is about on how to install it

himler

Jun 16, 2017
What the mod on the OP even do? There's like 0 information regarding it. Even after downloading, all the readme said is about on how to install it
There's an ini file inside the mod folder with key binds for the mod. It's a mod that lets you start sex scenes. Not that much better than using the console but it's the only way to get Doja/Amala in sex scenes.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes