incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Hey, I'm not normally one to ask... :ROFLMAO: but am kinda broke for the rest of May so I won't be buying the Gritty Kitty DLC anytime soon. Would you mind telling me where that specific version you provided is from? (GOG, Patreon, Steam etc.?)

I'm trying to figure out if downloading it would be fucking with my legit Steam version in any way - and by that I DON'T mean if I can install both at the same time (I already know I can), but rather if downloading the DLC here would make a purchase on Steam later on... unnecessary. You know, because I like to stay up to date and provide valid sources myself, when it comes to important mod files, that are usually based off of the Steam client version :D

In any case... I just woke up in my chair after having been asleep for 3-4 hours, drooling all over myself, having helped a very good irl friend of mine with a bunch of his stupid problems... so expect a mod update fairly soon.*

* = with the caveat that it might change soon afterwards because I may purchase the DLC and provide a version that's more in line with my previous releases come June anyway.

If the executable doesn't work you can just copy the files from content.zip to your StreamingAssets folder on Steam. It works. I also own HP on Steam and have tested it. Should work for all platforms.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
so in the Liz dlc we can fuck her but in the doja cat we cant? kinda pointless btw can you get cucked in this game? I want all the gals for myself and can we fuck all of them in a single game?
First off, this isn't a harem game. Secondly the reason Doja Cat wasn't like that was because she or her label didn't want her fucked in a video game. Take it up with them. You're getting this game for free. Stop bitching.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
First off, this isn't a harem game. Secondly the reason Doja Cat wasn't like that was because she or her label didn't want her fucked in a video game. Take it up with them. You're getting this game for free. Stop bitching.
Im asking here this stuff because I wont ask on my main account on steam before I buy the fucking game

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I finish the DLC without got the clue#3.

After the cosplay party start, you will get Patrick's head.

Some point for it:
1. Talk to Liz, use dryer to dry the head.
2. Find the Kinfe at the AC unit outside.
3. Talk to Liz, Ashley, Madison to tell them go outside. when the AC unit jammed, use hammer to hit it.
4. Get the notebook at the dancing area.
5. Talk to npc, especialy Katherine. She will help you to get clue#4 at the printer and she will tell you who invite Liz.
6. Get Partick's briefcase at the roof of the Gazebo (use with the hammer, you will open it). Follow the password at the top of the notebook item, enter it with brieftcase "secert boob option".
7. Take the broom, penguim, matchbox, talk to npc especialy Derek, Brittney, Ashley, Madison. Then, I think you can use those items at AC unit.
8. Talk the Tablet under the TV. Talk to npc, especialy Madison. Now, I think you can close the air vent.
9.Talk to Frank, Leah, Ashley, Madison and Liz. Follow the Tablet AC unit app color group to close those vent.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 2655335
Hi, I've been playing for hours and I don't know what I have to do?
You need to talk to Liz and have her ask you to go to the hot tub, she'll ask you to grab her bikini from the trunk. She'll then give you the key to open it. Click on it and use the Golden Key she gave you to start the murder mystery.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I finish the DLC without got the clue#3.

After the cosplay party start, you will get Patrick's head.

Some point for it:
1. Talk to Liz, use dryer to dry the head.
2. Find the Kinfe at the AC unit outside.
3. Talk to Liz, Ashley, Madison to tell them go outside. when the AC unit jammed, use hammer to hit it.
4. Get the notebook at the dancing area.
5. Talk to npc, especialy Katherine. She will help you to get clue#4 at the printer and she will tell you who invite Liz.
6. Get Partick's briefcase at the roof of the Gazebo (use with the hammer, you will open it). Follow the password at the top of the notebook item, enter it with brieftcase "secert boob option".
7. Take the broom, penguim, matchbox, talk to npc especialy Derek, Brittney, Ashley, Madison. Then, I think you can use those items at AC unit.
8. Talk the Tablet under the TV. Talk to npc, especialy Madison. Now, I think you can close the air vent.
9.Talk to Frank, Leah, Ashley, Madison and Liz. Follow the Tablet AC unit app color group to close those vent.
Clue #3 is moving the storage bin in front of the vent in the garage. Telling Liz about the vent. Then smashing it with a hammer.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Don't know if I'm the only one here, but I have a lot more issues with the 1.2.1 version then 1.2.0. Lot of glitches! Brittney's top is gone every now and then, and no I don't see her boobs then, there's nothing there. A floating head and shoulders above the rest of her body. Liz's tentacle scene isn't running properly and a lot more. Didn't had that in 1.2.0 version.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
The FDC mod has been updated for 1.2.1, and I've added Liz Katz + cutscenes to the rotation.
Grab it from the original post.

Note: Liz's "Hot Tub Tentacle" cutscene currently appears to be broken, causing whoever is filling the player role to fall through the world (and most likely end up in Compubrah's VR room) once the scene concludes. This is something I can't fix; use console commands to warp stuck characters back to proper locations.

azidmaze

May 27, 2023
I'm currently running House.Party.v1.1.9-GOG with the mod crashes before entering the game

Should i try downloading Version: 1.1.6.2 ?
1685278851855.png

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
I'm currently running House.Party.v1.1.9-GOG with the mod crashes before entering the game

Should i try downloading Version: 1.1.6.2 ?
View attachment 2656301
If you're referring to my mod, then you're out of luck unless you get your hands on v1.2.1 of the game. The README document even explicitly states that you're supposed to copy & paste the content matching your game's version. I don't get how people unironically think using contents of a folder called "1.2.1" with a game that's a different build would work.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Don't know if I'm the only one here, but I have a lot more issues with the 1.2.1 version then 1.2.0. Lot of glitches! Brittney's top is gone every now and then, and no I don't see her boobs then, there's nothing there. A floating head and shoulders above the rest of her body. Liz's tentacle scene isn't running properly and a lot more. Didn't had that in 1.2.0 version.
Did you download the full game again or just add the 1.2.1 DLC Only file? The base game needed to be updated too, so you'd have to download the full game again. The only other thing I can think of is your loading an old save. I know the .1 update was targeted at fixing stuff wrong with Brittney.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes