RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
I think you're thinking of two different mods. The freecam mod was made by Lenny and doesn't work anymore. DojaCatFucker's mod never included freecam and is the mod linked here and has been updated to work with the current version.
Yes, I know, that's what I meant, we're now only missing the camera mod cuz I've played this game before and the camera mod was working.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Maybe if we can reverse the version, downgrade it, I don't think there have been big updates to really make it worth playing on this version with a proper camera view
If you own it on Steam you can go back to 1.0.3 but I can't find any links for that version. The updates have been absolutely worth it but I do miss freecam. 1.0.3 will also break Doja's mod so basically you'd just be working with freecam.

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe if we can reverse the version, downgrade it, I don't think there have been big updates to really make it worth playing on this version with a proper camera view
If you own it on Steam you can go back to 1.0.3 but I can't find any links for that version. The updates have been absolutely worth it but I do miss freecam. 1.0.3 will also break Doja's mod so basically you'd just be working with freecam.

Got my hands on v1.0.3, everything working. Found it at . They have several different versions available there if anyone needs them, but the download speed was incredibly slow, took hours. I've reuploaded it to pixeldrain.

Link:

Using melonloader 4.2. I used the automated installer from github. It will install the latest version by default, just need to change it to 4.2. The latest version may work for all I know, but 4.2 definitely works.

Link:

Using Hpfreecam.dll I originally got from nexus mods.

Link:

Anyone coming across this in the future looking to get hpfreecam working and in need of instructions:

1 - Download and extract House Party v1.0.3

2 - Download and run the melonloader installer and direct it towards houseparty.exe in your install folder, install version 4.2

3 - Download Hpfreecam.dll and place it in the "mods" folder that melonloader creates in your House Party install folder

4 - Launch the game and control freecam in-game with following key combinations

ALT + F - Toggles the freecam on or off, last position is saved and resumed to.

ALT + G - Reverts control back to the main camera, but leaves the freecam open. So in Menus you can select stuff, in game you can walk around freely.

ALT + V - Teleports the freecam to the player's head when possible.

Reactions: Jubileu01

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
Yeh, I did :D jeez, maybe I am indeed becoming somewhat of a "celebrity" in this space. Fuck me, dood.

This feels depressing :( because my initial intention was literally just like: "Look, I see why y'all are upset that you cannot fuck Doja Cat, lemme help you" - and then it evolved into a completely different thing. Now it's like this weird "I expect this mod to allow me EVERYTHING I CAN IMAGINE" kinda thing. But obviously... imaginations of kinksters clearly step over the line. I would never. And no... don't even ask. If it's not possible with console commands - I won't.
Imagine that as a convo starter. "Yeah yk i allow ppl to fuck doja cat on a game in my free time wbu?"

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
Lenny (the freecam mod dev) is actually a moderator on the HP discord. He stated recently that reason it hasn't been updated is that HP broke certain features with their updates and it's no longer possible. His words so take it how want. Could very well still be possible, he just doesn't know how to get it working again.
really an "if it aint broke dont fix it" moment

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After many times of tinkering with this game when I downloaded it then uninstalled and reinstalled cuz out of boredom I came across a bit of a bug at first it occurred a bit with Amy and a simple Disable/enable on console fixed the issue however it has been a more bothersome situation with Madison mainly when using cutscene on console with her as a partner with MC neither fully strip for the scene in which I attempted the whole disable/enable ordeal and still no progress. Another factor was on the eek steam forum someone provide ez codes etc and mentioned numbering for putting characters in random cutscenes at places however is it possible to play specific scene but change location using the numbering for the places? I haven't tried that myself however it seems like an interesting tidbit for example the code of cutscene 0 F_ThreesomeAshleyRoom with characters involved would it work if persay typing location of house was typed as well after the scene title before character selection if that makes sense kinda like saying you're playing a scene however changing location of the scene still to do the scene.

darkcupid

May 28, 2022
just downloaded the game is it stable the native download with no melon loader or install ml just to get dlc etc?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Every cutscene is tied to a specific location. You can only change actors.
Yeah it sucks to know how lazy ass the devs were at the console design even..I attempted to use the whole playrandomsceneatcuttrent location between two female actors at the gazebo and they by default warped to the garage and the scene wasn't random it was the scene with Leah and MC so really looks like the concept of doing random scenes is bugged.

BunFooner

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know if its possible/how to get the extra DLC's added to a normal install from steam? I wanna get all of the achievements while playing too so It'd be nice

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone know if its possible/how to get the extra DLC's added to a normal install from steam? I wanna get all of the achievements while playing too so It'd be nice
Sure. Just extract this to your HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets folder. Works for Steam. Just make sure you're on 1.2.2.1 and not a beta branch.

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
A lot of cosmetic stuff in dialog, different options in POV intimacy, different sex cutscenes...

Derek and Brittney's storylines also have a lot of new content for the female player.

Malata

Apr 13, 2018
If anyone struggle with password on briefcase it is clockwise "1122343456 (Boobs belong)"
If no text appears on right side he did not take the last entry and repeat

.. and use hammer on AC

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes