Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Use the in game console (upper left key on your keyboard) clothing command
Type "help clothing" to get started.

Or use a custom story.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I know the developer disabled accessing characters like doja and Liz when using any custom stories or mods. Since i really like the gone bad party mod, has anyone found a way how to re-enable the characters when using custom stories?
I read and saw some screenshots of at least the Liz Katz character being available in a release right around 1.3 before being removed again in a follow up patch update.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I read and saw some screenshots of at least the Liz Katz character being available in a release right around 1.3 before being removed again in a follow up patch update.
Hmmm ... have to back up that version then.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Pretty much the same thing here - I had been on 1.2.2.1 still (opted in via Steam beta) and everything was running fine. Then finally purchased the Liz Katz DLC recently (hadn't done so before, the previously offered downloads from here didn't make that available for 1.3 and beyond; maybe they do now, but I just couldn't be arsed to update manually) and the performance went to shit.

On the newest version, whatever it is... the game lags horribly for me. No reason at all, even with everything set to low.

Yet another reason why I'm not very motivated to work on the game in its current state.
I've included the Liz Katz DLC in every upload since it was released. I think at one point someone besides myself uploaded some weird Alpha build and the thread got updated.

Reactions: godlpin

DepL4N

Mar 21, 2020
For anyone that has the loading screen stuck like this :

House Party 1.3.1.12069e Screenshot 2024.03.11 - 20.42.09.01.png

Just try to install the game in a different drive and disable OneDrive, it worked for me.

Reactions: p22

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
I signed up for an Eek account! Games Forum doesn't work because I used google translate so I don't know how to fill it out

-Uh...h-hi?! D1SM1SS this question: what was Nicola Tesla's kitty's name? Ignored it, yes? Ok, for real, ANS WER this question: what games is this forum for? Full title, lowercase, and include a space(s?). Finally, lastly, add '/hi.eek.end' at the end.:

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
:eek::eek::eek: It turned out that I could register an account in the game, because on the capcha forum.eekllc.com website I used google translate so I couldn't answer correctly

Reactions: NickNo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Another solution would have been to turn off Google Translate or translate manually by copy/paste into a external translator.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Loved playing House Party! was wondering if anyone has recommendations of any similar games to this one, Thanks!
That's actually difficult, House Party is quite unique. I haven't found anything compareable so far.
ps: Try the "game suggestions" thread, here it would be off topic.

Reactions: Lefar99

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How the hell do you play this game i cant figure anything out lol
To the biggest part it plays like an adventure game.

Talk to people, find out what they want, grab everything you can and see if you can do something with it.
For example: Rachel wants the Thermos that Frank confiscated (there's Booze in it). The more civilized way is to convince him to give it to you, but to do so, you need to earn his trust. That you do by giving him the five natty bears which you find in the house.
Another example is Madisons diary. It's in a safe in her closet. The combination to that safe you find by using a piece of paper and a pencil on something you find in her bedroom. Make sure she doesn't see you when you open the safe.

Be aware that some actions exclude each other. If you get Stephanie drunk, one path opens, but she won't be sober enough to help someone with a medical situation. Also in some situation you can ruin relationships with a character so the path will be blocked.

The game is designed for you to do several playthroughs to explore all the options.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes