Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
xoI4qo.png

Overview:
The Handyman is NSFW. it's a laid back point and click game where you try to accomplish simple tasks around a girls dorm. Easy enough, right? Well, as long as you don't get distracted by the girls who live in the dorm, because they're uh... bored... let's say.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-14
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: thecyborgmummy - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - - -
Win x32
(v1.1.0): - - - -

Extras: -

BaasB thanks for the links

IYsn3k.png ZsYINB.png u6NePh.png nJlHvb.png pAbwdy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
"Is that your fish on the dresser?" (3rd screenshot)
If that's some sexual innuendo/slang, I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to mean...:oops:
I'm guessing that "You seem like you're really into fitness." is an dialogue alternative, which doesn't follow on from the fish enquiry. (Though I wish it did)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any way to save?

The menu screen has a "day select", but it's inactive.

Also, DO NOT press ESC. Insta-closes the game.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Clearly a bug for the shelves mission and i would add for the first day, why the heck there is no way to enjoy a bit more the couch girl :cry:

Reactions: Klissa
May 27, 2017
Clearly a bug for the shelves mission and i would add for the first day, why the heck there is no way to enjoy a bit more the couch girl :cry:
You can wait till the RA is reading a book and you've taken the light bulb out of her room and out of the bottom drawer in the kitchen. Ask her if she knows where there are anymore light bulbs until she says she'll look in her room them the game will glitch but as long as you have something in your inventory you can remove it to go back to normal and she will stay stuck reading the book and you can have fun with couch girl until time is up.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes