Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
has been a while since i haven't checked on this game ( i think last time was when Day 8 was added ) and holy shit, this game never ceases to amaze me. loving the Oki content, the current direction of the game is pretty interesting and I like how complex and convoluted, yet not necessarily bullshit, the puzzles are becoming. the big branching paths are starting to become a little scary, especially with highly committal paths like the Exclusives routes ( gonna start Shontel's exclusive route soon ) but we got characters like Omar and Tyler to somewhat patch this up and still see lots of sex scenes overall

seems like the game is gonna go into somewhat of a more outlandish trajectory and tbh, it sounds pretty neat, there's always gonna be some real and sorta heavy stuff to balance out the lighthearted content anyhow i feel. great game, can't wait to see the next update ( gotta finish the game on this update first, only then can I fully commit to the hype )

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I think I got a weird ass softlock. in Day 8, I'm following the path to get "Sealed the Deal" ( currently not Exclusive to Shontel, got Just... Stay out of my stuff without getting Talked your way out ) and when I talk to Oki and ask her "What are you up to today?", the dialogue box closes down and the game can't progress. I copied a save file I did from Day 1 to Day 10 and redid all from Day 3 and onwards, and I wonder if doing this broke anything ( didn't transfer a save from a previous version either )

Capture d'écran 2024-02-09 135755.png

i can send my save or my logs if needed

Last edited:

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Any news?
Dev said he'd only be able to really work on Day 12 around April to May due to work concerns (you can read it in the he shared).

It's best to be patient and let him work at his own pace. Probably gonna have it done by the latter half of the year.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Here is the latest:
Although it's sad to hear that Day 12 may never be completed, this game has brought the best laughs and relief:BootyTime:. I say this in the most genuine way possible: you are an inspiration thecyborgmummy with how passionate and detailed you are with game development and how down-to-earth you are when engaging with your audience.

Most importantly, it's admirable that you're still pushing forward with what you can despite the difficulties you're facing.

With this, maybe there's a way the community can help or assist with the game? Perhaps not on the story or creative side of things but on the tedious re-incorporation of dialogue with actions or management of the guide?

We'll be cheering you on but if you need to rest or retire Grant's tools some time soon, I'm sure the good folks in your audience would be up for a quick chat instead:coffee: Good luck dev, and see you online when (or if) it's time for the Handyman to work again!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes