Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
I'm unsure if this is intentional or a bug, during day 8 when getting the sample from Grant, I tried talking to Brooke during the minigame and this caused it to end the scene early, and Brooke being stuck under the table. This acted as if Brooke successfully extracted the sample but she got stuck under the table and I am unable to talk to her.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I'm unsure if this is intentional or a bug, during day 8 when getting the sample from Grant, I tried talking to Brooke during the minigame and this caused it to end the scene early, and Brooke being stuck under the table. This acted as if Brooke successfully extracted the sample but she got stuck under the table and I am unable to talk to her.
That would be a bug. Thanks for the report, i'll look into it.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
No cheats? The Minigame are very dificult!
There is a setting in the menu that allows you to change the difficulty of the mini-games, although to me it really only looks like it changes the baseball mini. I couldn't see any difference in the blind shell game, which is overly difficult.

Reactions: Poladh

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I checked EVERY window. I have 2 degrees in computer science. I'm not your typical derelict gamer. I checked EVERY SQUARE INCH OF HER ROOM. There's something messed up.
i am unable to replicate this issue. could you copy your save files into a zip folder so that i can see if there is something in them causing the interaction point to not appear? your save files are found here: "C:\Users'your name'\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\theHandymanGame"

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes