Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Random ramblings for those interested and were able to go the Forgoing route for Day 11. Feel free to discuss because I'm blown away by the differences.

- The Dean mentions a different set of Eons depending on which of Day 11's 2 main routes you're on. In the Forgoing route, she doesn't mention Ih-Mohn Eon but instead mentions Yoy-Ashua (first mentioned in Day 10 if you read the Scriptum in Tanya's room). Also, it seems like they're a lot more "hostile" in that they're looking for "Iustitia" or Justice instead of a "light in the darkness".
- I find it hilarious that the dev named the "Architect" Eon after Jesus F****** Christ (Yoy-Ashua/Yeshua). The historical figure was a carpenter in real life. The implications of Grant, as a handyman himself, being a possible descendant/reincarnation of Jesus is blasphamously funny. Christ, cyborgmummy.:illuminati::LUL:
- Tanya in the Red Lobby is freaky. Do ya'll think this "Floating Man" is one of the previously named Eons? Honestly feel bad for our girl going through that.:HideThePain:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Hello another potential bug report (or it might just be my game):
- Day 11's is not working on v1.1.1. Followed the instructions of only having Day 10's Forgoing the Rules with a fresh save. After doing Something In There and seeing the creature, no footprints can be found in the Maintenance room nor is there a picture on the workbench. Is there another step you have to do?
There should not be anything else required to do this during the day. I just sped run to make sure it was still functional, and it is, but that probably means it is bugged in 1 of 2 ways. either something you did during the day leading up to that caused it to be bugged, or some how the collection of events you have caused it to be bugged.

if you don't mind, could you do a speed run on that? meaning, just do the bare minimum to make it happen, talk to jess to get to the dean, talk to the dean to be able to put up cameras, put up cameras and then have Omar install software and trigger Something In There. Go straight to maintenance. if you still don't see footprints, then it's an event issue. if you do see footprints its something going on during the day that is causing the bug.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
There should not be anything else required to do this during the day. I just sped run to make sure it was still functional, and it is, but that probably means it is bugged in 1 of 2 ways. either something you did during the day leading up to that caused it to be bugged, or some how the collection of events you have caused it to be bugged.

if you don't mind, could you do a speed run on that? meaning, just do the bare minimum to make it happen, talk to jess to get to the dean, talk to the dean to be able to put up cameras, put up cameras and then have Omar install software and trigger Something In There. Go straight to maintenance. if you still don't see footprints, then it's an event issue. if you do see footprints its something going on during the day that is causing the bug.
Did a speedrun focusing on the main things as you said and it worked! I'm not sure what the conflict was but just in case, I attached the list of events I had on the run wherein Sacrificium didn't trigger. A potential reason I can think of the event not triggering is because I was in the top-down PoV which caused me to "peak" the room. On the succesful speedrun, I went 1st person before going into the maintenance room.

Also, are the footprints/pic of Tanya supposed to disappear when you leave the room
? If not, that might be a bug as well.

Hope this helps in your bug extermination. Thanks for the quick responses as always and please give us an option to save our girl Tanya:illuminati:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: thecyborgmummy

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Did a speedrun focusing on the main things as you said and it worked! I'm not sure what the conflict was but just in case, I attached the list of events I had on the run wherein Sacrificium didn't trigger. A potential reason I can think of the event not triggering is because I was in the top-down PoV which caused me to "peak" the room. On the succesful speedrun, I went 1st person before going into the maintenance room.

Also, are the footprints/pic of Tanya supposed to disappear when you leave the room
? If not, that might be a bug as well.

Hope this helps in your bug extermination. Thanks for the quick responses as always and please give us an option to save our girl Tanya:illuminati:
Just so i'm not making assumptions, on the run where there were no footprints, am i correct in understanding that you did see the creature on screen in the security camera, and it was not still there when you went to look for foot prints (it should not be there still, but if it was, that would give me a clue as to what was happening)?

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Got stuck with the Araceli bug in Day 4... can someone upload v1.1.1 with the bug fix? Thank you.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Just so i'm not making assumptions, on the run where there were no footprints, am i correct in understanding that you did see the creature on screen in the security camera, and it was not still there when you went to look for foot prints (it should not be there still, but if it was, that would give me a clue as to what was happening)?
Yep, you are correct in that after the event of "Something in There" with the creature appearing on the screen, it had already disappeared when going into the maintenance room. Sacrificium did not trigger at all as there were no footprints or pictures.

I just remembered something that might help: In the run where it did not trigger, Omar was in the process of walking to the meeting Tanya was holding for "First meeting." I talked to him as he was going to the meeting room but he went back to install the software and do the "Dual Birds Test." After seeing the creature, he walked straight into the meeting room despite it already being empty and Tanya's meeting being over. Instead of approaching Grant after flipping the bird(s) on camera and initiating the dialogue that he would usually say about "taking the L" if you mentioned seeing the creature, he just sat in the meeting room. Afterwards, I went to the maintenance room and no footprints/picture was present. I assume it might have been a conflict with Omar's path in doing the "First Meeting" immediately after giving you the fingers on camera.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Yep, you are correct in that after the event of "Something in There" with the creature appearing on the screen, it had already disappeared when going into the maintenance room. Sacrificium did not trigger at all as there were no footprints or pictures.

I just remembered something that might help: In the run where it did not trigger, Omar was in the process of walking to the meeting Tanya was holding for "First meeting." I talked to him as he was going to the meeting room but he went back to install the software and do the "Dual Birds Test." After seeing the creature, he walked straight into the meeting room despite it already being empty and Tanya's meeting being over. Instead of approaching Grant after flipping the bird(s) on camera and initiating the dialogue that he would usually say about "taking the L" if you mentioned seeing the creature, he just sat in the meeting room. Afterwards, I went to the maintenance room and no footprints/picture was present. I assume it might have been a conflict with Omar's path in doing the "First Meeting" immediately after giving you the fingers on camera.
Thanks, for the tip. Even if that isn't what buggered the foot prints it's worth fixing Omar in that situation

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
pretty sure I know why you didn't get footprints. foot prints trigger if you've seen creature and then the camera rotates to next location. you must have backed out of watching the security camera before the camera switched to the next location, which DOES remove the creature, but doesn't spawn the footprints.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beepbop412

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
pretty sure I know why you didn't get footprints. foot prints trigger if you've seen creature and then the camera rotates to next location. you must have backed out of watching the security camera before the camera switched to the next location, which DOES remove the creature, but doesn't spawn the footprints.
Will be sure to test it out when I can, really appreciate the effort you put into this dev:coffee:. Will be a while before I come back to the game but final bug reports for now (mostly misc./title screen stuff):

- Every time I load up the game, the "bonus content" seem to disappear and you have to click the save slot where you had these "chapters" unlocked. Not really major but I didn't realize this and accidentally wasted credits to unlock them.
- For recent versions 1.1.0 and 1.1.1, if you change your device's time and settings (I did this to unlock the Halloween bonus again), the game bugs out and all that's left are the Days to play and Tanya's customization. You'd have to reinstall the game if you want the store/customization restored.
*Scratch that, reinstalling keeps the customization broken. Might be the most "game breaking" bug I've found. You can still play the game, it's just that everyone has a default outfits now.

This is the most dedicated I've been to a game's development but it's worth it. Hope you get more reach cyborgmummy and see ya'll in the next update:BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adachiteru

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
im having trouble with araceli, i did everything for her to have her in cosplay and painted the zapper red, she is now sitting on the bed and i sat beside her but nothing is happening. i talked to her and told her i can make time for her but still nothing happens. what am i doing wrong

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
im having trouble with araceli, i did everything for her to have her in cosplay and painted the zapper red, she is now sitting on the bed and i sat beside her but nothing is happening. i talked to her and told her i can make time for her but still nothing happens. what am i doing wrong
Yeah, there's a bug with that scene. CyborgMummy fixed it in the next version, so we're stuck until we get access to it.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
ahh, thank you, glad i wasnt doing anything wrong lol
Np. I want to re-do the Tanya and Araceli arcs, but I'm having issues and since I'm beginning to think I'll have to restart from Day 1 despite having all the correct tags and day 1/2/3, I figure I might as well wait to do this until this scene bug is fixed.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
I feel bad for those that can't get pass Day 4. Buy if you can because again, it's worth it.
For those that can't, here's 1.1.2.

- - -
Thank you again BaasB for the upload.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
I feel bad for those that can't get pass Day 4. Buy if you can because again, it's worth it.
For those that can't, here's 1.1.2.

MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you again BaasB for the upload.
P.S. A big dual birds test 1697284814500.png to dev for that tease with Sweet Dreams:HideThePain:

Only joking of course but definitely expected something different. Still a great little update. Hope we get more cutscenes with the amazing camera work/lighting like the one of Sonam waking up.

• Haha
Reactions: thecyborgmummy

himler

Jun 16, 2017
P.S. A big dual birds test View attachment 3005015 to dev for that tease with Sweet Dreams:HideThePain:

Only joking of course but definitely expected something different. Still a great little update. Hope we get more cutscenes with the amazing camera work/lighting like the one of Sonam waking up.
What even is sweet dreams? Is it an event for day 11?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHandyman-THECYBORGMUMMY-1.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes