zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
characters.states(Sweating) = 0

The problem is that the scenes sometimes overwrite values.
You see that in sudden clothing schanges during the scenes.
I tried it and it didn't seem to get rid of the sweat at all for me.

Hmm, i dunno, i think ultimately though i do appreciate your help (i really do but) if there isn't any other command that you may know of, or if there is nothing in the "unity explorer" that someone (anyone) is knowledgeable enough to help guide me with getting rid of the sweat during sex scenes (as i'm positive that is the last thing i need) then it's unfortunate but i'm going to have to uninstall and just move on from house party which i really don't want to do but i'm just not into sweaty (wet, etc..) characters during sex.

SP148

Sep 24, 2023
Console commands for gracious living.
It's possible for the following Sexacts:
------------------------------------------
Kiss: intimacy player NPC 9000 sexualact
Giving Head: intimacy player NPC 10000 sexualact
Handjob: intimacy player NPC 10011 sexualact
Missionary: intimacy player NPC 10030 sexualact
Doggy: intimacy player NPC 10050 sexualact
Masturbation: intimacy player NPC 10051 sexualact
Cowgirl: intimacy player NPC 10052 sexualact
Cunnilingus: intimacy player NPC 10053 sexualact
69: intimacy player NPC 10054 sexualact
Wall Leg Up: intimacy player NPC 10055 sexualact
Wall Doggy: intimacy player NPC 10056 sexualact
Wall Front: intimacy player NPC 10057 sexualact

During Sex type this command: values.characters.set(OrgasmSensitivity) = 0
I think the value resets everytime you have Sex.
Idk if the value "0" is even possible. If not, you can try a slightly higher number like "0,1".
I mean the worst thing that can happen is that MC's dick falls off.
To End Sex for MC: intimacy player 10060 sexualact
characters = for all
player = only for MC
You can change that to someone else of course.

To reset Orgasmlevel after Sexact or Sexscenes: values.characters.set (Orgasm) = 0

NPC =
Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Katherine, Leah, Lety, "Liz Katz", Madison, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Derek, Frank, Patrick
*Lety and Vickie must be on the Party or enabled manually!

enablenpc Lety
lety warpto player
enablenpc Vickie
vickie warpto player

I hope this helps. Happy Fapping!

View attachment 4009549
I never quite bothered making my own list of copy pastes, but I like to mess around on this game with just the console whenever I get too tired of reliving the same (still extremely charming) dialogue. Truly a god amongst men and a divine blessing for the lazy.

Don Kilot

Formerly 'Sexy Don Kilot'
Mar 8, 2023
I never quite bothered making my own list of copy pastes, but I like to mess around on this game with just the console whenever I get too tired of reliving the same (still extremely charming) dialogue. Truly a god amongst men and a divine blessing for the lazy.
I have a bigger list if you want?

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
I tried it and it didn't seem to get rid of the sweat at all for me.

Hmm, i dunno, i think ultimately though i do appreciate your help (i really do but) if there isn't any other command that you may know of, or if there is nothing in the "unity explorer" that someone (anyone) is knowledgeable enough to help guide me with getting rid of the sweat during sex scenes (as i'm positive that is the last thing i need) then it's unfortunate but i'm going to have to uninstall and just move on from house party which i really don't want to do but i'm just not into sweaty (wet, etc..) characters during sex.
Maybe try asking the dev on Discord?

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Certainly wouldn't mind if you shared it! Though my imagination's always been rather limited to the command list you posted and the strip commands, couldn't imagine how the list could get even bigger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
youre-welcome.gif

Last edited:

biggusdickus7

Sep 10, 2021
V.2 commands does not disable achievements when using the new commands, some old ones work but theres an updated clothing command

found this

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
V.2 commands does not disable achievements when using the new commands, some old ones work but theres an updated clothing command

found this
I know. You can make really complex guides for item-managment, clothing, renaming things and NPCs alone.
These commands I posted are for beginners and are the most asked for.
I know Helix and Fighteer from Discord. Even their document don't cover every details.
It's a console-command-rabbit-hole. ;)

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
characters.states(Sweating) = 0

The problem is that the scenes sometimes overwrite values.
You see that in sudden clothing schanges during the scenes.
I don't think Sweating state works as everybody expects it to do. Having it set to true makes a character start sweating at any time. While sweating during intimacy is extra that happens anyway, regardless of that state.

Reactions: Don Kilot

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
I don't think Sweating state works as everybody expects it to do. Having it set to true makes a character start sweating at any time. While sweating during intimacy is extra that happens anyway, regardless of that state.
star-trek-william-shatner.gif
p22 it right. I tried so many things; but nothing works.
The scene player overwrites your commands and reversing the sweating takes too much time.
It's not a instant effect, it take time to work and vice versa.
Sorry zeolay, you have to live with it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes