Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The big graphic update happened a long time ago. But it didn't change animations.

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Im more asking if they look less scary and lifeless durring.sex scenes? Or still like love doll.animatronic?
Nope. The same animations and the same clipping-issues.
They also changed the lighting in the game.
Most of the time it's fine; but during the sex-scenes it can be too dark or too bright.
And the new HD-Version is not well optimized.

Last edited:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Nope. The same animations and the same clipping-issues.
They also changed the lighting in the game.
Most of the time it's fine; but during the sex-scenes it can be too dark or too bright.
And the new HD-Version is not well optimized.
Hmm, kinda sucks.

So.is the tame basically completed now and they started to work on Office Party, or will.they milk this game with micro changes?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So it's complaining time for the sake of complaining, eh?
No, none of the payed DLCs were "micro".

The customization options were actually a big thing, a big change in the game engine. No one is forced to pay for the additional items of course. But all the technology they develop now will make it's way into office party. If they changed the engine while doing office party, people would still have to wait but gain nothing out of it, so it's a win-win.

And the two story DLCs (Doja Cat and the Murder Mystery) are fun to play.

If you payed for the game and think these DLCs are milking, don't buy them.
If you didn't buy the game... why bother with the milking aspect at all?

Reactions: p22

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So it's complaining time for the sake of complaining, eh?
No, none of the payed DLCs were "micro".

The customization options were actually a big thing, a big change in the game engine. No one is forced to pay for the additional items of course. But all the technology they develop now will make it's way into office party. If they changed the engine while doing office party, people would still have to wait but gain nothing out of it, so it's a win-win.

And the two story DLCs (Doja Cat and the Murder Mystery) are fun to play.

If you payed for the game and think these DLCs are milking, don't buy them.
If you didn't buy the game... why bother with the milking aspect at all?
Cause i want them to stop milking House Party and have Office Party available to be ripped from F95 as soon as possible.
DUH

• Haha

SP148

Sep 24, 2023
Im on the edge of my seat waiting for office party, myself, but I dont think there's anything wrong with them keeping on going with House Party here and there, especially if it'll generate the funds for Office Party to even be developed into its best version it can be in the first place. Plus, it's nice appetisers since we won't be getting much news on Office Party for a good while... Probably, at least.

ArmN4

Feb 20, 2024
Is there a working link for the FDC mod? None of the links work and I can't download the mod. I know the mod only works on old house party versions. I need the mod

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a working link for the FDC mod? None of the links work and I can't download the mod. I know the mod only works on old house party versions. I need the mod
You don't just need the mod, but also a compatible game version. I think 1.22 or somthing like that was the last one it worked for., haven't looked into it for a while.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is literally no grind at all, it's all quest based.

Every action has to be done exactly once to proceed.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
so im following the sex guide. can i only romance one chick per playthrough ( unless im trying to get a threesome )

i completed amy's one and moved on the ashley but can only do BJ.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
so im following the sex guide. can i only romance one chick per playthrough ( unless im trying to get a threesome )

i completed amy's one and moved on the ashley but can only do BJ.
No, you can have sex with multiple people per playthrough. I forget the exact number but it's greater than 5 not including threesomes. Can't begin to explain it as I haven't played in a while. For example Katherine, Ashley, Leah, Amy, Lety, and Vickie can all be done in the same playthrough. More if you include the Liz Katz DLC.

Reactions: Gaijin100

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
No, you can have sex with multiple people per playthrough. I forget the exact number but it's greater than 5 not including threesomes. Can't begin to explain it as I haven't played in a while. For example Katherine, Ashley, Leah, Amy, Lety, and Vickie can all be done in the same playthrough. More if you include the Liz Katz DLC.
You're right. Sometimes you have to choose between 2 girls. Like Ashley or Madison and I think Brittney or Stephanie. You also have to be careful: Some girls (I think Amy/Brittney) loose interrest in you, when she sees you getting intemate with other girls.

Reactions: Artix0

Consyy

May 3, 2019
anyone got the new version 1.3.3.12880 with DLC !!!

update: theres the latest version link up there thanks to that legend man for the link !!!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.3.12880
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: milkdud79

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
You're right. Sometimes you have to choose between 2 girls. Like Ashley or Madison and I think Brittney or Stephanie. You also have to be careful: Some girls (I think Amy/Brittney) loose interrest in you, when she sees you getting intemate with other girls.
I believe it's Katherine and Stephanie but yeah.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes