ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, i like this game but i have lots of problems proceeding so i have a couple of questions:

1. First what item do i use in order to slice the tires? I know i can speak to the daughter on Saturday to go seduce the guys but then i need to have an item in order for the father to slice the tires.

2. The mother, i killed the neighbor, does it has any lasting consequences? Furthermore i unlocked another neighbor and also a location the cafe but i cant do anything there with the mother any help? I am supposed to get a job but i cant.

3. Daughter i can get into the beauty salon and i talked to both of them about sex but how do i break the machine what tool do i need? Furthermore in order to try to break it do i need to choose the massage or the other option?

I appreciate all the help thank you.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
1. kitchen knife works
2. killing the neighbour is fine... don't think it matters how you kill her, but she has to die. As of 1.0, the job at the cafe wasn't implemented, not sure about now.
3. Not sure what you're talking about.

Sorry, can't help you too much.

r3sp3ct99

Feb 22, 2017
hello, I got stuck in the mission when the daughter had to go to Alex at work at 12-13, I always get it after I call him:
- I was able to distract the guard.
- I need to try again, today I have nothing to pierce the wheel.

what to do?

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
I honestly got that too , i think you need to tray again next Saturday with Alex having a knife in his inventory, if it doesn't trigger no idea, but maybe checking his work place through your phone so you can see the keys again?

By the way if anyone knows how to work in the cafe or how Alex can interact with Masha i would appreciate it, furthermore after you kill your one neighbor what can you do with the new one?

r3sp3ct99

Feb 22, 2017
I honestly got that too , i think you need to tray again next Saturday with Alex having a knife in his inventory, if it doesn't trigger no idea, but maybe checking his work place through your phone so you can see the keys again?

By the way if anyone knows how to work in the cafe or how Alex can interact with Masha i would appreciate it, furthermore after you kill your one neighbor what can you do with the new one?

can you please explain a little more in detail to my mission with alex with the keys? I did not really understand what to do on Saturday and at what time

r3sp3ct99

Feb 22, 2017
- Look, you have the keys to all the doors in the Studio?
- Well, Yes, but why would you?
- Can you help me to make a duplicate key from the dressing room Kayla?
- You do realize that I could be fired? For 5000 I agree.
- Although if you want to thank me another way, I think we could find a solution.
You don`t have anything to make a mold of the key.

sorry for double post but what do I have to do here?

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
can you please explain a little more in detail to my mission with alex with the keys? I did not really understand what to do on Saturday and at what time
Ok when in the morning you go to work at 8 when everyone is in a meeting you can go to the room to install a camera, after the meeting check your phone and it will show the coffee machine were you need to use laxative, same time 8 o clock next day. Keep checking your camera after this and it should show you the car keys, i honestly don't really remember when i noticed them. Go to the parking and it should say need someone to seduce the guard.

After that get with Alex on Saturday a knife in his inventory, speak in the kitchen with your daughter and it should have seduce the guard, Change to your daughter and go to the parking seduce the guard speak to your phone to Alex and should be done i think as i haven't reach that point again as i am trying to find what the hell to do with the mother, cafe and neighbor (not the one you kill)

And i am moron i thought you were asking for another event, sorry. Anyway i havent reached that point yet but from what i read in the forums you need to get clay from your house, i think in your daughters room have the key and make a duplicate in your garage.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
- Look, you have the keys to all the doors in the Studio?
- Well, Yes, but why would you?
- Can you help me to make a duplicate key from the dressing room Kayla?
- You do realize that I could be fired? For 5000 I agree.
- Although if you want to thank me another way, I think we could find a solution.
You don`t have anything to make a mold of the key.

sorry for double post but what do I have to do here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys can anyone help me with my previous question of how to progress with the Mother after killing the neighbor?

Lottepik

Feb 24, 2018
I also realle need a workthrough. The english help in the game aint that good.
I really need help with the institute

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone have a save for this game for when the father becomes the new director? I can't seem to be able to do it.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
How do i save my game ? I really haven't found yet, i used the save from the wardrob but i don't know how to load it, and when i use the QSP save my game get's bugged and don't procceed the events

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
How do i save my game ? I really haven't found yet, i used the save from the wardrob but i don't know how to load it, and when i use the QSP save my game get's bugged and don't procceed the events
The QSPlayer has a 'game' menu at the top, which has save/load options. It also shows the keyboard shortcuts for those actions.

Reactions: GTCK
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote