ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Its ok mate, i reinstalled the game so i will see if i can get it. Btw i wanted to say thanks for your translation efforts though it seems the QSP games are almost dead with only SOB remaining.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Its ok mate, i reinstalled the game so i will see if i can get it. Btw i wanted to say thanks for your translation efforts though it seems the QSP games are almost dead with only SOB remaining.
SOB, Big Kuyash, Girl Life ECV, and Province are the big and active QSP games.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
No point playing the game when his Patreon page has been removed.
There's still quite a bit of content but there's also a ton of it missing too. Game is pretty old though and doubt it's coming back.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
better go play some 'v0.2 alfa' patreon game then
Perhaps I should have added more to the post instead of coming out with what I said, but his page has been deleted and there has not been an update for ages and as pointed out there is loads missing, it seems the game is more in the way of Abandoned, and I think will stick to S.O.B for now, don't know what the fuck v0.2 alfa is but thanks anyway.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
Perhaps I should have added more to the post instead of coming out with what I said, but his page has been deleted and there has not been an update for ages and as pointed out there is loads missing, it seems the game is more in the way of Abandoned, and I think will stick to S.O.B for now, don't know what the fuck v0.2 alfa is but thanks anyway.
the patreon is gone, but he is still working on his current game hotel. house is finished and feature complete. alfa = alpha as in extreme early version of the game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
the patreon is gone, but he is still working on his current game hotel. house is finished and feature complete. alfa = alpha as in extreme early version of the game.
It's not finished, there's a few places in the game that say more in the next version. Still quite a bit of content for what there is though, worth a playthrough or two.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Where is this? I was a patron once and stopped after he didnt post for months. His telegram room has been dead for over a year.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
There's other links but I doubt it, this game is pretty old and hasn't been updated in ages. So I doubt it's on anyone's priority list and it's not even finished despite what the version numbers say. So not sure how much you actually want to play...

Gretttel

Aug 22, 2018
So I'm stumped right off the bat, what do I do with the teacher. I dont know how to use pills with her.

JokerSauce0

Apr 21, 2018
In installition it says open schoolgirl but in files there is no schoolgirl only housev1.20 and when i clicked it it dont load

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
In installition it says open schoolgirl but in files there is no schoolgirl only housev1.20 and when i clicked it it dont load
You need a QSP player. There's a link to one on the first page. If you have a basic problem such as opening the game just read a few of the latest posts and a few post after the OP and its likely you'll find your answer.

Also if you read a few posts back you'll see this game is abandoned and its no where near complete.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote