Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Sometimes, QSP Player cant be asociated with *.QSP files. Create a desktop shortcut to QSP Player and drag the *.qsp file on it; is faster than selecting the file you want to launch from the player menu IMO.

Anyway, keep in mind that this game contains the game in russian (HouseV1.20.qsp) and english (HouseV1.20_en.qsp)

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry,i still can't change the settings to start the "bj ed"...
I change the "current height of the image" from the ingame menu to 250(or even lower),
but it still needs scrolling..
I don't understand what changing the height of the main window is.
Is it something different?
Thanks

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
Guys sorry,i still can't change the settings to start the "bj ed"...
I change the "current height of the image" from the ingame menu to 250(or even lower),
but it still needs scrolling..
I don't understand what changing the height of the main window is.
Is it something different?
Thanks
I just scrolled down and up as the change like you said didnt do anything.

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
help plz..! i cant save my game ..! first when i tried to save i t said file not found so i saved on the sav file of an another game it worked but when i try to save on it again it is not working i tried re extracting the game and re downloading qsp player

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
There was a nicer version of 1.0 a couple years back where most of the sentences made sense. I think someone went over the MTL and rewrote it or something. Then v.1.1 was not based on that v.1.0 and went back to pure MTL that made no sense.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
There was a nicer version of 1.0 a couple years back where most of the sentences made sense. I think someone went over the MTL and rewrote it or something. Then v.1.1 was not based on that v.1.0 and went back to pure MTL that made no sense.
There is a common tool used to MTL, and that's a lot easier than updating the previous version. My guess is that is what happened. There are only a couple QSP games that are being properly translated by volunteers and thats Girl Life and Son of a Bitch.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote