ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Btw even with the shity translation, having to guess hat the hell you need to do to move forward (The in game walk through is joke) this is still one of better games i have ever played. In my opinion its up there with DMD.

Furthermore if anyone is reading this how do you proceed with the path of the wife after killing your neighbor? I searched everywhere but i have no idea how to proceed and i really want to play the game again :)

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering, are there are more playable characters in the game than the three members of the family?
Because I looked at the image folders, and in the 1.20 one, there are pictures of female outfits that are not available for the mother and daughter.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, I'm wondering, are there are more playable characters in the game than the three members of the family?
Because I looked at the image folders, and in the 1.20 one, there are pictures of female outfits that are not available for the mother and daughter.
They might be a placeholders for the upcoming characters in the future updates but as the title indicates the game is abandoned

Mar 29, 2018
Haven't played this game in ages. But those just might be the outfits for your assisant. Part of the last update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote