seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure what to do with the blonde teacher...It say that I have to find dirt on her, but no idea how to do that...

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My previous question is still without an answer, can't find what to do ith the blondie ( is she the principal...?) at school
AND, how do I reach 60+ look with Alex ( the father)? I understand that I have to pick a tie darker than the shirt, but more light than the suit, but I can get past +50 >.<

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My previous question is still without an answer, can't find what to do ith the blondie ( is she the principal...?) at school
AND, how do I reach 60+ look with Alex ( the father)? I understand that I have to pick a tie darker than the shirt, but more light than the suit, but I can get past +50 >.<
Have you tried the black suit and pants to improve his looks

voe

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure what to do with the blonde teacher...It say that I have to find dirt on her, but no idea how to do that...
You have to give her a spiked drink. Pills into orange juice and leave it lying around in a classroom for her to drink. The pills get people horny.

You get the pills from one of the models as Alex after you catch her with a hidden camera with her drug dealer after you break into her home after getting the key to her studio room. You get the key but grabbing it off the cleaner and making a copy using some clay, you make the key at your garage at home. Alternatively, use the cheat mod and just load up on pills.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Have you tried the black suit and pants to improve his looks
Pants? I can only chose Tie, shirt and suit o_O

You have to give her a spiked drink. Pills into orange juice and leave it lying around in a classroom for her to drink. The pills get people horny.

You get the pills from one of the models as Alex after you catch her with a hidden camera with her drug dealer after you break into her home after getting the key to her studio room. You get the key but grabbing it off the cleaner and making a copy using some clay, you make the key at your garage at home. Alternatively, use the cheat mod and just load up on pills.
Uhm...models...? Maybe I'm far behind with his story line then...because he's still working in the office, writing stuff.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Pants? I can only chose Tie, shirt and suit o_O

Uhm...models...? Maybe I'm far behind with his story line then...because he's still working in the office, writing stuff.
You need to raise your "writing" score to be the best employee. Works(you need to go to the meeting, get the 3 subjects and only write about those 3 subject for that day) and sabotage(laxative in is coffee and drill his car tires) the lead of the guy in the first position. After a while, your boss will offer you a job as a photographer.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and sabotage(laxative in is coffee and drill his car tires)
How do I drill his car? Do I need to do it as the daughter? I've been able to "distract" the park's guard, but I'm not able to do much else.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

I finally got the pills, but, I can't give them directly to the daughter, and after putting them in the orange juice, i can't leave it around, neither gift it....

unkwrn

Oct 21, 2016
I finally got the pills, but, I can't give them directly to the daughter, and after putting them in the orange juice, i can't leave it around, neither gift it....
You can place the pills inside a container in the garage, switch characters and then go pick them up by the desired character.

btw, does anyone know the conditions needed to give the secretary the daughter's number? I managed it during my first playthrough but am now unable to replicate it.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
btw, does anyone know the conditions needed to give the secretary the daughter's number? I managed it during my first playthrough but am now unable to replicate it.
When you start the model photographer carrier and need to deliver a photo about a young model, choose the daughter. I think that's it, but maybe it's not a bad idea to corrupt Alex enough.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Use daughter as model, and when controlling the daughter beware of a phone with a question mark icon when it appears click on it and the daughter and the secretary will have a conversation.

So I think i screwed up the angela plot, when I visit her she says she has a lawyer and she will not pay the debt. Any tips on how to handle her plot properly? And how to trigger the blowjob scene from the daughter?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Which one? Do you mean the very first blowjob with the daughter? After the banana lessons, the daughter needs to meet with her father without any clothes.
Banana lesson?? man I'm very lost in this game. Anyone have some guide or something? I tried the in-game one but i can't understand it at all.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Banana lesson?? man I'm very lost in this game. Anyone have some guide or something? I tried the in-game one but i can't understand it at all.
I think that if you cheat just a little, you will skip over the banana lessons. Seems like the depravity raise too fast for it. I just look and the event only start if her deprativity is lower than 30.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I think that if you cheat just a little, you will skip over the banana lessons. Seems like the depravity raise too fast for it. I just look and the event only start if her deprativity is lower than 30.
I cheated to keep control from decreasing, the problem is I never know what to do next or which character to use, and which items are actually useful. It's so annoying sometimes. Anyway, thank you guys.

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
V1.00?
Means that its completed? Completed quests and everything?
I apologize if it has been answered before, but I don't see the 'completed' tag, and that v1.00 is kinda confusing without the tag.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
V1.00?
Means that its completed? Completed quests and everything?
I apologize if it has been answered before, but I don't see the 'completed' tag, and that v1.00 is kinda confusing without the tag.
It's not completed.

Reactions: riccartman

voe

Aug 5, 2016
It should give you a heads up when Alex and Vick are both deprived enough. As Alex, you grab a banana from the fridge and there should be an option to talk about how to teach with the banana for a blowjob technique to his daughter.

Reactions: JC23
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote