DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Yes, i am having the same problem getting the photos for angela, the cafe, and the photo studio from the 0.80 update to load in the game. I have chosed the GIF option, and the photos are in the House/House/House/Images/ImageGIF/0.80 folder. I tried moving the 0.80 folder contents to the ImageGIF folder but it had no affect, and the photos will still not load. I am not having any other problems with the other photos loading and the game is working perfectly. It's a great game!

DanMan
I went back and read the game feed and on page 5, on Nov. 27, the member Forgshield said " If you're going to try out the Studio stuff, select gif at the beginning (or change it in settings). The png images aren't there." The GIF button at the beginning does change the game images to GIF, you need to go to setting and select the GIF button there. Then all the images come up, including the drill press icon in the garage.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I went back and read the game feed and on page 5, on Nov. 27, the member Forgshield said " If you're going to try out the Studio stuff, select gif at the beginning (or change it in settings). The png images aren't there." The GIF button at the beginning does change the game images to GIF, you need to go to setting and select the GIF button there. Then all the images come up, including the drill press icon in the garage.
But i played with GIF. So way i have this issuar?

jocantaro

Aug 30, 2016
hi! i'm stuck. can someone tell me how to get the book for pancakes and how to unlock the blobjob training?

thanks!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated to 0.9. Just haven't changed the changelog and haven't had a chance to do a cheat/mod version. The english is file packed inside. I'll post the the images and qsp files separately when I get some more time on my hands which will be in a few days

Reactions: shiddily
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote