4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kremlin1

Mar 1, 2020
Mega download gave a Wacatac.B!ml trojan alert from windows defender. Did anyone else get the same notification?

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, everyone, I was tinkering with this game a bit and was going to try my hands at editing a MTL for it, but recently I've been really preoccupied with other things. However I already made almost complete translation of all the image files within this game so it felt kind of wastefull not to share them. Here is a link to the patch with translated images:
Just extract its content into the game folder and replace all the files(I would advice you to make a backup of your game just in case)
Before zippyshare closes down taking that download with it, i have uploaded the images to or you can just find the attached here.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
I'm trying to make a full machine translation, more or less comprehensible, of this game. But it takes a LOT of time. So if anyone wants to contribute and see a full playable MTL of this game one day, here is a link to a Google sheet where you can found the remaining text to translate. The more we are, the faster it will go! But before translating anything read the first sheet named Rules.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kevstah456

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Since I'm losing interest in this and no one give a fuck about the translation, take this and go jerk off, you mad men !
Better ask chatGPT for help next time. Also, I add some "hint" for the quizz. Now it's more a speed game than reflection.

If it's crash, softlock or you can't progress anymore, don't ask me anything.

Last edited:

Gongashticc

Mar 11, 2023
Hey, everyone, I was tinkering with this game a bit and was going to try my hands at editing a MTL for it, but recently I've been really preoccupied with other things. However I already made almost complete translation of all the image files within this game so it felt kind of wastefull not to share them. Here is a link to the patch with translated images:
Just extract its content into the game folder and replace all the files(I would advice you to make a backup of your game just in case)
The file sharing website that contains the image translation file is now defunct. Can someone please share their copy of the image translation file? Would be highly appreciated.

Jul 21, 2021
Wait... this is translated!? YES! YEEESSSS! Oh, wait.. just realized its MTL as I'm writing this. *tableflip* eh screw it, Its a DojinOtome game totally worth it.

LanceloTFT

Oct 16, 2021
This game looked interesting to translate but seems like someone already translated the game. if someone has a good game that wants translated, lmk to check it

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
can u reupload this bro zippy is no longer available

• Angry
Reactions: Poundra'Mari
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote