4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
Quick Update#2 - Edited MTL Translation
Just wanted to inform some quick update for the translation. Right now, I'm currently working with A box of crayons for translating this game. This might took longer than I planned before, we're still reviewing the maps for rewrote some dialog line into proper translation and working with commonevent which is the most difficult part because of how large the object contained inside.
So...how's the translation coming along? And would it cause any conflict with the decensored patch on patreon?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
So...how's the translation coming along? And would it cause any conflict with the decensored patch on patreon?
There's still some pop-ups text (some text that appear while having sex) need to rewrote. All of the dialog has been translated and we're still doing some playtesting for proofreading the quality of the translation for now.
I don't have any decensored patch currently installed on the game, so I'll check it later after we finished the entire translation

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
There's still some pop-ups text (some text that appear while having sex) need to rewrote. All of the dialog has been translated and we're still doing some playtesting for proofreading the quality of the translation for now.
I don't have any decensored patch currently installed on the game, so I'll check it later after we finished the entire translation
can you release whatever you've done till now i wouldn't mind playing it

Oct 18, 2021
I'll try to upload the tl patch later, but keep in mind that's some of the dialog may still have subpar translation. But A box of crayons already did a great job proofreading most of the maps, and in this state of this translation, the game is already on playable experience.
i dont mind a few problems, if you can, can you upload it right now i want to use your tl patch before playing this

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
First Proper TL Patch ver.0.72

This patch already cover all of the dialog contained in-game. But we're still not proofreading some of the dialog, it's mainly on commonevent. So you may encounter some poor translation mainly during sex event. As far as I know, this game is already playable using this patch and I recommend you install this to improve the experience too.

If you found any bug or some translation error, you may DM me or post it into this thread. We'll try to fix it at next patch.

Things that still require work

Tomoe : 2 sex scenes left, 4 final events and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 75 %
Minato : all sex scenes, 4 plot events; character questions and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 25 %
Minori : all sex scenes, 4 plot events; character questions and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 25 %
Tie: all sex scenes, 4 plot events; character questions and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 25 %

Note : Delete everything in your save folder before starting the game with this patch, You can find it on the path : [game name/www/save].
Keep in mind, saves made on this patch won't be compatible with the full translation in the future.
Do not use this mod if you use this patch, or it will break the game.

Decensored Patch : [Credit : MilkyMomo]
(I just adjust it a little bit to match with this translation)

Much appreciation for A box of crayons for helping me with this translation.

Last edited:

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021

This patch already cover all of the dialog contained in-game. But we're still not proofreading some of the dialog, it's mainly on commonevent. So you may encounter some poor translation mainly during sex event. As far as I know, this game is already playable using this patch and I recommend you install this to improve the experience too.

If you found any bug or some translation error, you may DM me or post it into this thread. We'll try to fix it at next patch.

Tomoe : 2 sex scenes left, 4 final events and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 75 %
Minato : all sex scenes, 4 plot events; character questions and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 25 %
Minori : all sex scenes, 4 plot events; character questions and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 25 %
Tie: all sex scenes, 4 plot events; character questions and some miscellaneous dialogue; overall completion 25 %

Note : Delete everything in your save folder before starting the game with this patch, You can find it on the path : [game name/www/save].
Keep in mind, saves made on this patch won't be compatible with the full translation in the future.

Decensored Patch : [Credit : MilkyMomo]

YIPPEE!!!!!

A box of crayons

Jul 23, 2021
Don't get too hyped yet, it's just a preview so you could see in which direction the translation is going, it still requires more work, also, I think I should mention, our english sucks ass, and the grammar is all over the place, but there is not much we can do about it. Consider it like choosing your poison: unintelligible mtl or readable mtl, but with horrible grammar.

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
Don't get too hyped yet, it's just a preview so you could see in which direction the translation is going, it still requires more work, also, I think I should mention, our english sucks ass, and the grammar is all over the place, but there is not much we can do about it. Consider it like choosing your poison: unintelligible mtl or readable mtl, but with horrible grammar.
i'll take what i can get, i'm a greedy bastard. still thank you for your work, this game might actually be playable after all!

afkcyndiquil

May 7, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get the school uniform for tomoe? I can't progress bc i dont have it. I tried raising other heroines and watching the night channel

A box of crayons

Jul 23, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to get the school uniform for tomoe?
Game has 4 unlockable items and they are all tied to the characters story line progression.
After completing all the events on the characters route you will be granted a costume item related to that character.
For Tomoe- Mirror of truth
For Minato- Nurse clothes
For Minori- School uniform
For Tie- Maid uniform
These items can be only gifted to the respected owner, and they are totally optional.
Also, to make character okay with cosplaying for you, you need to raise their service level to the max(lvl3)

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
If you need help with english, I could help, english is basically my second language. And tbh, I-m just waiting for this translation so I can play the game.

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
Woa great job guys, I wanted to play this game a while ago. I played your translation it's pretty good!

Thanks for the hard work, you guys are great.

Man this game is a little annoying with the quizz lol, doing 100 questions at the end of the game?? The easy mode doesn't feel like it reduced the number of questions. But otherwise it's a really good game. Recommend!

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020

Do not use this mod if you use this patch, or it will break the game.

Decensored Patch : Mega [Credit : MilkyMomo]

I don't know how you did it, but your translation patch fixed the thing about options being unlocked out or order, now it's truly playable, thanks a lot.

Only question I have now is how to unlock Tomoe's progression past the 80 affinity cap, the attached guide says to bump into the kitsune in the shrine at night but, as other user already said some pages ago, this does not remove the cap.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote