4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tupai114

May 18, 2021
MTL with quiz-like gameplay elements... this is gonna be fun.

edit:
I made a mod that makes ALL answers the right one, no more guessing with MTL gargling.
right click on the file and "save target/link as..." (if you don't, you'll get unicode diarrhea text)
remove .txt or rename it to "CommonEvents.json" if necessary.
put it in '\www\data' overwrite old file

Pelayo

Feb 14, 2018
Good evening.I have one problem with your code. I copy all the code in one txt and place the name "remove.txt" when i launch the game, Nothing happen. So i try to rename it to "CommonEvents.json" And it Works kind of because i have a Error.

Error.png

I don't know how to fix it. How i use you code?

Davide 11#

Dec 10, 2020
Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! [1.06] [DojinOtome] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 763.98 MB
Compressed PC Size: 298.1 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
No sound for compr
Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! [1.06] [DojinOtome] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 763.98 MB
Compressed PC Size: 298.1 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
No sound for compressed ver.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Good evening.I have one problem with your code. I copy all the code in one txt and place the name "remove.txt" when i launch the game, Nothing happen. So i try to rename it to "CommonEvents.json" And it Works kind of because i have a Error.

View attachment 1240574

I don't know how to fix it. How i use you code?
when you are saving the file upon clicking save target/link as , change the saves as type to all folder and rename the specific file from the instruction given name and that will make the save to be converted to .json instead of the .txt before you download

Pokestop

Oct 2, 2021
After finishing the game day 31/32 it doesnt save the files like the other game summer memories. Just me or everyone else. it only says theres 50k on the tree somewhere in the house XD
You made me complete the game to find out if that us true. I walked out the house in the game. The map shows you at the house. There is a tree on the way to the bookstore . I circled it in red. Click that tree and alternate clicks to another spot multiple times. I think it was like 7 or 8 times. A clear square will indicate you actually made a click. Then the 50,000 comes in.$$$

Reactions: NodokaPaisen

Pokestop

Oct 2, 2021
The clicking for the money on the trees can be done at anytime it seems like. I tried this on an early save and it worked

Pokestop

Oct 2, 2021
Another question; how do you get stay up at night? Haven't been able to get that option.
You cook on the cooktop in your house some chocolates. Im not sure if the book i bought from the tv on cooking made cooking an option though.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I haven't paid attention to this thread in months. Is the English translation still as bad as ever? Even if the English isn't the best, if there's English MTL for the game instead of some English some Japanese I'll be happy.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Its like an exact copy of Summer Memories, but with god awful machine translation. The art is slighly better tho, not being pixalated anymore. But it is almost unplayable with the current translation. Also, the gameplay is pure questions? Terrible choice. Maybe someday this bootleg copy will get more attention, I hope.

normalguy22

Mar 22, 2020
Hello everyone.
So I've been playing and I think I "hit" a wall. In the guide (thanks Sillynius) says that when you encounter the Kitsune in the Tomoe path, the favor progress limit should rise. BUT when I was playing I got the event, I used the Shrine wish of fulfillness of love and it didn't increase. So my question or questions are, is it bugged? Does the shrine increase Tomoe's bar at that point? Do I have to give her a present? Does anyone else know about this? At this point I managed to get everyone but Tomoe to 100% favor progress, so it's just for the sake of completion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I want to know anyway.
have you figure out how to pass that?

JohnGP

Oct 19, 2019
have you figure out how to pass that?
As of today, I have not. I was hoping that somebody else would know about the thing that I mentioned, but apparently nobody else knows or whatever.
At this point, I forgot completely about this game and I don't care for the problem that I was having, but I enjoyed it 100% nonetheless.

Niches

Dec 2, 2018
I think the main character also appeared in Succumate. Just in this case, he was a side character (the student).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote