4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
So in the guide youre only supposed to be able to successfully select the etch option when theyre full mood and max current favor level but Im able to select it successfully for every woman as the first picked option on the first day I meet them. On both difficulties, tried deleting the saves that come with the game, tried to reset achievements as well thinking I was getting some NG+ bonus or something, and redownloading. Theres no scenes happening when favor reaches certain milestones the guide says either, just blows past them only ever getting the missionary scene any time etch is chosen while blushing like a schoolgirl and failing the "touch" option after having sex with any option multiple times.

Is the game running as intended or is something bugged with this one? Just seems so...boring not having to work for it.
Asking the same. I tried to delete everything in the "save" folder and sure enough, save files and achievements are reset but every action is still unlocked from the get-go. Would prefer to play normally.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Asking the same. I tried to delete everything in the "save" folder and sure enough, save files and achievements are reset but every action is still unlocked from the get-go. Would prefer to play normally.
I just posted a review about this. I played through until around day 21 and seeing a number of weird bugs, events triggering out of order, missing pictures, no options available after stay up late, etc. Its not immediately obvious, and a lot of content does work, but there's something broken about the game (due to translation most likely but I haven't played JP version) and I'm not sure just how much is.

Reactions: Failednim

Nonononoki

Aug 25, 2020
So I got the bad ending, trying to max out all heroines stats. Unlike Summer Memories and Succumate, you can't transfer stats to a new game. Wasted 3 hours of my life.

zan

May 25, 2017
i know this guy hes the MC in Summer Memories and one of side npc's in Succumate xD nice little details

JohnGP

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone.
So I've been playing and I think I "hit" a wall. In the guide (thanks Sillynius) says that when you encounter the Kitsune in the Tomoe path, the favor progress limit should rise. BUT when I was playing I got the event, I used the Shrine wish of fulfillness of love and it didn't increase. So my question or questions are, is it bugged? Does the shrine increase Tomoe's bar at that point? Do I have to give her a present? Does anyone else know about this? At this point I managed to get everyone but Tomoe to 100% favor progress, so it's just for the sake of completion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I want to know anyway.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
fyi the recollection room / gallery room is in the left door of the corridor in your house. If you open the second save included in the download and open the door you can see all 16 scenes.

Reactions: Failednim

Milftoon helps

May 23, 2018
After finishing the game day 31/32 it doesnt save the files like the other game summer memories. Just me or everyone else. it only says theres 50k on the tree somewhere in the house XD

Mar 27, 2021
MTL... Alright but this is a QUIZ game, how the hell am I suppose to play...? For God Sake Dojin Otome, you sold a lot and made a lot of money, can't you just translate them to english?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote