4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
ohhh, dojinotome game, will it be translated by kagura?
Unfortunately, Kagura unlikely to translate it. This game from DojinOtome came out earlier than the newer one, which has already been translated by Kagura.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Unfortunately, Kagura unlikely to translate it. This game from DojinOtome came out earlier than the newer one, which has already been translated by Kagura.
it could be, like the summer memories was after sucumate but kaguya did also translate sucumate. just give them sometime. except one game that was exclusive to dlsite. finger cross but i think if there's high demand then surely they will look at it

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Is this one of those games where i have to learn. Can't they accept perverts like me are braindead.
Pffft, the only way to experience true culture is to have an IQ of 5000 and be tutored by the most beautiful and elegant teachers.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a way to cheat-raise the stats for the different fields (science, math, japanese etc), because this is just ridiculous.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is this made by the same guy that did summer memories??! That h game was amazing. i ask cause the mc looks like teh main character from summer memories. does this game have that kind of gameplay? where u can explore rooms of a house and flirt with girls or is this some visual novel.. i played like 1 minutes of eth prologue and it seemed to be just a visual novel. is this game worth playing? does it have like chibi gifs when u have sex with one of the girls or its just still image? i am not a fan of visual novel like hentai games except like something unlimited thats a good game and one of teh best DC h game so yeah

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
holy shit summer memories got dlc with pixel art with the sub chicks like that bug catcher and gym teacher and pink hair chicjk at the beach! i need to get that o-o

oh so the english expansion pack comes outy in 2 days. i hope it comes to this site. wonder if i can u my save file.... dont wanna start all over xD

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
holy shit summer memories got dlc with pixel art with the sub chicks like that bug catcher and gym teacher and pink hair chicjk at the beach! i need to get that o-o

oh so the english expansion pack comes outy in 2 days. i hope it comes to this site. wonder if i can u my save file.... dont wanna start all over xD
New for you? since i already complete dlc (in JP) half a year ago (or more) and been on my wishlist since then. The Devs made 4 Games which is similar to each other but 1 is exclusive to dlsite. sucumate, summer memories, demon lord's servant and this game

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Oh, so this is the game that cameo'd in Succumate as the hot teacher you could only watch rather than partake. Well, I'm not hardy enough to bull through MTL, will have to pray for a proper translation one day.

hitlev

May 19, 2018
fun fact: for gdrive download, just make a copy to your drive and download it

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Oh, so this is the game that cameo'd in Succumate as the hot teacher you could only watch rather than partake. Well, I'm not hardy enough to bull through MTL, will have to pray for a proper translation one day.
then you would wait for long long time since kagura had no plans to take this one yet. i'm still waiting for them to take on imouto!?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I realy hope this game be more good when last game what place here,
(i not rememeba name, but somothing with succub)
cus this last game be real ugless with a lot f***ing grind and usuless gameplay...

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
New for you? since i already complete dlc (in JP) half a year ago (or more) and been on my wishlist since then. The Devs made 4 Games which is similar to each other but 1 is exclusive to dlsite. sucumate, summer memories, demon lord's servant and this game
i dont understand japanese so yeah this dlc thing is new to me happy you got to play it a year ago. do u know if we can use our old save games in the dlc? oh and plus i dont read up on hentai game news i just happened to look up this game on google and found out summer memories had a dlc so yeeeeah.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i dont understand japanese so yeah this dlc thing is new to me happy you got to play it a year ago. do u know if we can use our old save games in the dlc? oh and plus i dont read up on hentai game news i just happened to look up this game on google and found out summer memories had a dlc so yeeeeah.
nope, i don't understand a sh!t still, i manage to figure it out during the gameplay. yes you could use old save but i'm not recommend at all, since dlc focus onto approach side characters which may result in changing variances. i didn't counter one but who know what gonna happens. also i think there's MTL ver on here. in main threads you could check it out. i'm still waiting to purchase from kagura since i wanna understand this time

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
this game haves broken english its like the translation for this english version came from google translate. trying to read these text is hurting my brain.. worst translation ever made.
Tomeo "i;ll rent a kitchen blah blah" wth!?!?! how do u rent a kitchen does she mean borrow your kitchen? this translation is 100% from google translate...
ok i give up i cant play this broken english game. i have no idea whats going on mc gets a bj in the openining and i have no clue how that happen. the english is soo bad. i like to know why this pink haired elf ear chick is suckign the MC dick. But oh well i deleted this game until it get better translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adachithepersona4
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote