4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

snt04

Jun 1, 2020
For those wishing to play unmodded, or the version where it is possible to fail questions, the version posted here has some issues with some of the questions being confusing, or even being assigned incorrect answers.

I am uploading an edited version of CommonEvents.json, in which I've gone over and changed a few of the questions. It only changes the quiz-aspect of the game and nothing else. The file should be extracted to the game's /www/data folder.

Luckicheated

Jul 23, 2021
Can someone help to raise tomoé' affair to 100 Plz , i raised other heros's affair 100 already but cannot with Tomoe, sweepingggg thousand times in the temple but where the hell is the fox? Huhu i want to know true ending Screenshot_2024-04-07-10-36-44-988_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can someone help to raise tomoé' affair to 100 Plz , i raised other heros's affair 100 already but cannot with Tomoe, sweepingggg thousand times in the temple but where the hell is the fox? Huhu i want to know true ending View attachment 3517861
Once you've unlocked the "Spend the night together" option go several days to the shrine and donate money until something different happens. Next morning you'll get a scene with Shota about rumours about the shrine. Go to the shrine at night and you'll see the kitsune ghost.

Afterwards proceed as normal, you'll finish the game and the month will restart but you'll be able to unlock the true ending after a few days in the new cycle.

Fuyusaki

Oct 3, 2020
Any rpgm apk have build-in virtual mouse? It is unplayable without a mouse but I'm playing on my phone

snt04

Jun 1, 2020
what do you mean by unmodded ? is it finally a clean save where the girl does not let you do everything you want right at the beginning ?
The version in the OP has been modded so that it is no longer possible to fail questions, by treating wrong answers as correct. The unmodded version reverts this change. If this interests you, you might also want to check the post here, which includes an edited version of the quizzes in the game.

Being able to have sex with Tomoe from the beginning of the game is intentional design.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Yes, but the first version uploaded here had a bug where several unlockables were activated from the beginning and there was no way to start a clean save without them. I think the current version has that fixed.

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
The version uploaded in November had the ChubbyCat translation applied. The puzzle tower/quiz locks up rendering the game unbeatable with that patch (which ChubbyCat pointed out). Has that been fixed? Does the unmodded CommonEvents.js correct it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote