Unity Completed Houshou Player [Final] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Hey guys, wanna know a secret? This also works for the other NGL Factory games that LK did as well (Kizuna Player and Kaguya Player)
You can go to :
C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\LocalLow\NGL FACTORY\HOUSHOU PLAYER
and modify the data.ini file whereit says Shader = 1 and change to 0 then it removes mosaic
2021-10-02 06_59_10-Window.png

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I was trying to get it uncensored, but both UABE and UAAE don't seem to like this game....
Managed to uncensor it using BepInEx and ManlyMarco's UniversalUnityDemosaics (DumbRendererDemosaic)
download attached BepInEx.7z and unpack it in the game's main folder (where HOUSHOU PLAYER.exe is)
you might have to right click -> save link as...
it's BepInEx with the plugin added, throw it through virustotal if you don't trust it.
file structure should look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it works but they built in a simple demosaic (refer to my post) to all their games but just don't publicize it due to being in Japan lol LK told me the trick when I used to support him.

So you just did a bunch of unnecessary extra work for yourself. But now you know the next time they release a game. :)

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Yeah it works but they built in a simple demosaic (refer to my post) to all their games but just don't publicize it due to being in Japan lol LK told me the trick when I used to support him.

So you just did a bunch of unnecessary extra work for yourself. But now you know the next time they release a game. :)
lol good to know.
but this isn't the first time nor will it be the last that I do unnecessary uncensor work lol.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Why does it say final in the thread title when on DL it says version v1.0.0 suggesting that there might be more added? A bit nitpicky but could the thread title be changed to show the version?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
lol good to know.
but this isn't the first time nor will it be the last that I do unnecessary uncensor work lol.
Oh I understand completely, I also try to decensor any game that has mosaic if I can. Sadly on 2d games more often than not though it requires redrawing the naughty bits which I by no means can do haha...so I always pray it's just a shader layer or something like this

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Why does it say final in the thread title when on DL it says version v1.0.0 suggesting that there might be more added? A bit nitpicky but could the thread title be changed to show the version?
No, you are right, LK did the same with Kagyua Player and Kizuna Player. They released with one position and then add like 2 or 3 more later usually

Just often times little mistags like that happen on here.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Seeing a Hentai Hololive game in F95, it feels like some weird dream.... It feels weird fapping to this realizing that this based on a real person behind their own avatar.

So does this game had an actual lewd Senchou voice built in?
Well, the games about shinigami and reapers some time ago are pretty much Calliope games so...

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Senchou :love:

I just saw a video with her and then I see this here. What a great coincidence.

And she was just asking for more hardcore doujinshis about her

:ROFLMAO:

I'll download this. For science

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote