Unity Completed Houshou Player [Final] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
You won't understand. This game they will hear about 100%
Well Marine mentioned she doesn't mind if ppl are lewding her and I presume few other girls wouldn't mind it aswell.
They ain't so stuck up as you might think they are and if Cover doesn't like it then they can just send cease and desist.

Last edited:

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ SENCHOU........................ WHY???????????????????????????????????????????

Zyro

May 27, 2017
As Marine's pirate crew it would be a disgrace for me to not rub one out from this.

zerracas

May 2, 2017
Damn, I hope there are more games with Vtubers like this. The MMDs are already great, but some actual fantasies being realized in games would be great.

NovaXLII

Oct 3, 2021
I was trying to get it uncensored, but both UABE and UAAE don't seem to like this game....
Managed to uncensor it using BepInEx and ManlyMarco's UniversalUnityDemosaics (DumbRendererDemosaic)
download attached BepInEx.7z and unpack it in the game's main folder (where HOUSHOU PLAYER.exe is)
you might have to right click -> save link as...
it's BepInEx with the plugin added, throw it through virustotal if you don't trust it.
file structure should look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So how do I go about uncensoring it? Would like for some help please

Nuclear Reactor

Jun 14, 2017
Had my eyes go Owo when i saw the title and thumbnail on dlsite. I wonder if Cover just went "eh" with it since Marine already wanted us to make doujins of her kek

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Seeing a Hentai Hololive game in F95, it feels like some weird dream.... It feels weird fapping to this realizing that this based on a real person behind their own avatar.

So does this game had an actual lewd Senchou voice built in?
I'm sure there's an Aqua game out there somewhere. She surprisingly has the most Rule 34 out of all the members, even more than Marine.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
You know, Halloween is coming up... if there was ever a time for a special Cursed Holiday Edition with an skin for Marine, it'd be now.

I'm just saying ;).

May 8, 2017
Marine has voiced her disappointment that she is only in art that makes her horny all the time and wishes to have "Force" type stuff done about her. But how does one do this without seemingly having her be horribly out of character? It breaks immersion.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote