Unity Completed Houshou Player [Final] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Guess ill beat them to it.

Go to C:\Users%Username%\AppData\LocalLow\NGL FACTORY\HOUSHOU PLAYER after the first launch and edit the data.ini to Uncensor the game.
Change "shader = 1" to 0
The spanking part without clothes is the only part still censored after doing that. But again, I deleted the old folder and DLed this one, I opened it and the uncensored stayed from before. If anyone just got this one and didn't have the first version before, and did this uncensoring and the censor for the unclothed spanking went away let me know.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
The spanking part without clothes is the only part still censored after doing that. But again, I deleted the old folder and DLed this one, I opened it and the uncensored stayed from before. If anyone just got this one and didn't have the first version before, and did this uncensoring and the censor for the unclothed spanking went away let me know.
Ya, just checked the spanking and doggy mode are still censored, but other other modes seems decensored.
1636637422636.png 1636637388042.png 1636637483970.png
Edited: Fixed the uncen of the PC, last time was running on gdrive that's y it's not working properly.
Btw, looking forward to have a patched uncen android apk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezra and Azazael

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
There's no uncensored apk yet. This thread only has the censored version currently.
There's a newer version, v1.1.1 bug fix update in dlsite.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Any newer update for android version?
Am looking v1.1.1 too. there's a bug fix update (07/11):

Btw, found a troublesome way to uncensored the apk:
android/data/com.NGLFACTORY.HOUSHOUPLAYER/files/data.ini, chg the shader to 0

Edit: You might need to rename the .ini to .txt temporary to open it. Me myself use laptop to edit.

Last edited:

Hdjsjashhs

Sep 25, 2020
Am looking v1.1.1 too. there's a bug fix update (07/11):

Btw, found a troublesome way to uncensored the apk:
android/data/com.NGLFACTORY.HOUSHOUPLAYER/files/data.ini, chg the shader to 0
I can not access to ngl folder, i use Android 11

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
For me, nothing exists in the data folder on Android. On my older phone there were tons of data folders, but I think newer phones just have an empty data folder.
At first mine also empty, that page will have ask for assessiblility permission for my case, then I just click confirm.

Reactions: rayyuan
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote