Unity Completed Houshou Player [Final] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
The Android 11 update got rid of access to the data folder, unless you have rooted your phone or have a PC to connect to, you won't be able to uncensor the game on Android.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
I have an android 11 phone and i can access the Android data folder though and I uncensored it just fine too
Well, I have Android 12 and according to google, the Android 12 update disabled the ability to open the data folder files, you can open the folder but it will just appear empty.

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry if it's a dumb question but when I extract the zip there is no apk file for me to run or do I need an app to run it?
If You download it for android, you just download it, install the apk, thats it, if you want to play on pc, download the zip, unzip somehwere, then there is a folder, and in that folder you heve .exe file, that is your game.

zzebra

Nov 4, 2017
Looks like a Kronii game might be coming soon, there's already Live2d for two positions in LKs fanbox

Reactions: Evelyn445

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
The method of changing the shader to 0 in android/data/com.NGL.../data.ini does not work for the spanking scene.

You need this too, but after recompiled I cannot install the app. I can install on bluestacks but it has error when I run it. I replace all 15 with 0 in shader 1644814373796.png , and save and recompiled, is that correct? Or you could share your decensored apk?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
The method of changing the shader to 0 in android/data/com.NGL.../data.ini does not work for the spanking scene.

You need this too, but after recompiled I cannot install the app. I can install on bluestacks but it has error when I run it. I replace all 15 with 0 in shader View attachment 1652434 , and save and recompiled, is that correct? Or you could share your decensored apk?
Incorrect.
Replace the values of the correct shaders only. There should be 2 shaders you need to edit.
Also, the version of the game is still too new for UABEA. I am not sure if it read the wrong assets, cannot read the shaders, or you have deleted them. I can't find the correct shaders in your picture.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
There are some that't not in the SS.
Thx for your SS, does not know that asset studio works better.
Let me try asset studio.
1644996335277.png
I hv replace 15 in these 2 shaders, but the app still cannot be installed / freeze on bluestacks on the unity splash screen

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
There are some that't not in the SS.
Thx for your SS, does not know that asset studio works better.
Let me try asset studio.
View attachment 1656373
I hv replace 15 in these 2 shaders, but the app still cannot be installed / freeze on bluestacks on the unity splash screen
Have you tried just unpack the apk and repack it without editing anything, to see if the apk still works?
As the problem maybe on apk packing/signing.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
I don't know much about apks.
All I can say is that, the steps on APK Easy Tool are: Decompile -> (Edit) -> Compile -> Sign APK, if "auto signing" is not on in option.
Yes, I did the same step too, to confim, I just compile and sign it again, but no luck for it to work...:cry:. Any chance you could share your decensored version?

Nov 22, 2018
Yes, I did the same step too, to confim, I just compile and sign it again, but no luck for it to work...:cry:. Any chance you could share your decensored version?
I am afraid that I can't help, as I faced the same problem on and I was unable solve it neither.
p.s. Why do you think I have Android version? I hadn't mentioned anything about apk before you asked me.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote