Unity Completed Houshou Player [Final] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ijustwannafap

Mar 27, 2018
in newest version, the censor are persist only when cumming for instance, creampie and irrumatio gloryhole huh? is there a fix to this yet?

edit: nvm. the decensor file ver 1.2.1 above worked in ver 1.2.0 too

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I know you are selfish.
Me ?
hm..
APK is needs another process.
Must do with hard-copy way. Not soft method. 'cause BepInEx is not supports android.

So need hard-copy method.
Unfortunately, I'm not good at hard-copy methods. and modified apk pis needs signer. (no needs at rooted phone)
Ask someone else.

Reactions: T_00X00

T_00X00

Jan 19, 2021
Me ?
hm..
Must do with hard-copy way. Not soft method. 'cause BepInEx is not supports android.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at hard-copy methods. and modified apk pis needs signer. (no needs at rooted phone)
Ask someone else.
sorry.

T_00X00

Jan 19, 2021
Me ?
hm..

Ask someone else.
I am Japanese. Sorry for my bad English. I'm using a translation app, sorry if you feel terribly uncomfortable.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
But I want V1.2.1 uncensored app.
The 1.2.1 upload at the top of the page contains both the pc version and the apk, and the old method of uncensoring by modifying the settings file still works (yes, even on android).

I'm not sure if you can even uncensor the apk itself, but if you install it and the look around on this thread (or threads for the other two "PLAYER"games) you'll find a method to uncensor the installe game.

Reactions: T_00X00
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote