Unity Completed Houshou Player [Final] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Thanks.
It can be uncensored by using uncensor plugin. likes the "Houshou Player".
Needed install the BepInEx.
That game's exe is x64 type. recommend to use
Of course works on next game updated.

Android version is needed work with hard(copy) method(asset file replace). Someone will be do it(?)
The method of editing data.ini and setting "shader" to 0 also still works.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
How many are we talking?
Is it just blowjob into titjob, like how the dlsite page is trying to show me?
Also, is that why literally no other place has the thing for free yet, are we just waiting for more scenes?
It's just titjob, blowjob and nipple play.
Most (if not all) of the games in this series started with similarly low scene count and were expanded over time, so I think we can hope for more, but no idea how long it can take.

S4g3?

Feb 12, 2022
The method of editing data.ini and setting "shader" to 0 also still works.
Well, in this case, after the ejaculation in the glory hole sex option, the mosaic comes back up, and it bugs out.
So further work might be required to actually fix this

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Well, in this case, after the ejaculation in the glory hole sex option, the mosaic comes back up, and it bugs out.
So further work might be required to actually fix this
That it does. I wonder why, maybe they accidently re-enable the shaders in this particular moment in the code.

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
write in the ini. shader to set from 1 to 0 should then be uncensored, it works for me
works for the other games NGL Factory too on android (y)

Reactions: j0n

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Good, I successfully managed to decensor this game too.
It is probably one of the best decensor patches.

Last edited:
Reactions: T_00X00

Weeb__Slayer

Feb 14, 2020
If anyone could help me, for whatever reason the app files will not let me edit them for the uncensor. I've tried on both through my PC and a root File browser app. It simply won't save. I can't even drag a file into the app folder on my PC. Super strange

for clarification: I know what I need to do, and exactly how to do it. My phone simply won't let me.

Well, I kept trying and tried using different text editor android apps and one called QuickEdit worked. Dunno why Android was being cranky

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
If anyone could help me, for whatever reason the app files will not let me edit them for the uncensor. I've tried on both through my PC and a root File browser app. It simply won't save. I can't even drag a file into the app folder on my PC. Super strange

for clarification: I know what I need to do, and exactly how to do it. My phone simply won't let me.

Well, I kept trying and tried using different text editor android apps and one called QuickEdit worked. Dunno why Android was being cranky
I did my editing from the PC, and I think I had to uncheck "read only" from the file properities.

Weeb__Slayer

Feb 14, 2020
I did my editing from the PC, and I think I had to uncheck "read only" from the file properities.
I tried editing from my PC. I'm typically pretty good with stuff like that (hell I just uncensored a Quest game while having to resign and realign it, but for whatever reason, my phone and my computer wouldn't let me do anything inside the apk folder for this app. If I opened the file and edited it, it wouldn't let me resave it in the same directory, or drag that new file into the directory.

Didn't even give an actual error, just the typical "ding ding" sound. I may or may not have had the app open, I honestly cant remember (if I did, that's a painfully stupid mistake to make. . .) but using the app I mentioned to edit it right on my phone let it through so. . . Not gonna complain and just chalk it up to a combination of Google being dumb and my own stupidity.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I tried editing from my PC. I'm typically pretty good with stuff like that (hell I just uncensored a Quest game while having to resign and realign it, but for whatever reason, my phone and my computer wouldn't let me do anything inside the apk folder for this app. If I opened the file and edited it, it wouldn't let me resave it in the same directory, or drag that new file into the directory.

Didn't even give an actual error, just the typical "ding ding" sound. I may or may not have had the app open, I honestly cant remember (if I did, that's a painfully stupid mistake to make. . .) but using the app I mentioned to edit it right on my phone let it through so. . . Not gonna complain and just chalk it up to a combination of Google being dumb and my own stupidity.
I actually think I had the same exact problem until I unchecked "read only". Otherwise it might be due to different version of android or something like that.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys, wanna know a secret? This also works for the other NGL Factory games that LK did as well (Kizuna Player and Kaguya Player)
You can go to :
C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\LocalLow\NGL FACTORY\HOUSHOU PLAYER
and modify the data.ini file whereit says Shader = 1 and change to 0 then it removes mosaic
View attachment 1433102
thanks but there's a problem

it only removes the dick's mosaic

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Is there an unintrusive way to install the decensor patch on Android? I just got a new phone and don't wanna accidentally brick it rooting.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote