VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
LOL enjoy..still have not played it. Zoey is so fucking hot.....i hope the dev will continue with the storys with her.
I guess he will continue with the story. Both paths are fucking sexy. i still can not decide which is better ?
Both are awesome....what do you think `?

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I guess he will continue with the story. Both paths are fucking sexy. i still can not decide which is better ?
Both are awesome....what do you think `?

well, you're right both are good but the 2nd path (where the husband pass out) is much better and I think that path can be expanded in 3 paths. a secret affair or he will brought it up (you know where he saw zoey efin the neighbor) and the 3rd one, the straight up cuckolding. you know where the husband is working while the wife is playing and the "give me that" "come here" scenario thing.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
well, you're right both are good but the 2nd path (where the husband pass out) is much better and I think that path can be expanded in 3 paths. a secret affair or he will brought it up (you know where he saw zoey efin the neighbor) and the 3rd one, the straight up cuckolding. you know where the husband is working while the wife is playing and the "give me that" "come here" scenario thing.
Ahhhhh Jip.... nice idea.(y)

But for my taste i will enjoy Zoey still get shared, and not cheating on her husband.

I would love he always has the conrol/decision about her behavoir ( of course , with all conzequences )

and from this game, ...you see he is a bit cuckold.....it does not men he is a Loser.....he just enjoy ..seeing his wife been fucked by the old neighbour :sneaky:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Ahhhhh Jip.... nice idea.(y)

But for my taste i will enjoy Zoey still get shared, and not cheating on her husband.

I would love he always has the conrol/decision about her behavoir ( of course , with all conzequences )

and from this game, ...you see he is a bit cuckold.....it does not men he is a Loser.....he just enjoy ..seeing his wife been fucked by the old neighbour :sneaky:

Yes. I know but there's a little bit dilemma on his taught. (at least if you choose the 2nd path) but if you choose the one sided swinging, yes. he should stay as he is but i can't say the same about him not being a loser.

Reactions: Busted1201

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game was damn Fantastic, didn't think the Dev could outdo himself after playing "helping out the neighbor" but he did, loved both of those games because the wife still stayed a little shy and not completely becoming a whore....
Even though the Game "A Favor For A Friend" was very nice, I didn't like to see her becoming a senseless whore, where everybody was just fucking crazy,that destroyed the story for me.....
Hope to maybe see one of my favorite girls get knocked up after being Creampied, that would be the icing on the cake....
Also I believe the Game would be even better if the shadow in the Text box was gone, and the text maybe in red writing color,that way the graphics would come out alot better, and also would keep you from clicking the middle mouse button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

PanzerchrisT

Apr 10, 2018
my opinion: this game needs more greed for big dicks and more cheating/cuckold. maybe we'll see in future updates. the models are top choice (i like them more in Helping Out The Neighbor). too bad the updates take long time and are quite short... at last i like games ntrgames create

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The Game was damn Fantastic, didn't think the Dev could outdo himself after playing "helping out the neighbor" but he did [..]
Helping out the neighbor had much more potential IMO. The fatso could have corrupted her into doing things her husband never would have dreamed of. Not because his dick is bigger but because he's more depraved. Imagine he had not fucked her on the same day but was able to convince her to do naughtier things later on. Visiting a gloryhole, anal action with a small dicked colleague, etc.
The women get mounted pretty quickly in every game and then it's over.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Helping out the neighbor had much more potential IMO. The fatso could have corrupted her into doing things her husband never would have dreamed of. Not because his dick is bigger but because he's more depraved. Imagine he had not fucked her on the same day but was able to convince her to do naughtier things later on. Visiting a gloryhole, anal action with a small dicked colleague, etc.
Yeah, have to agree with you, helping out the neighbor is still my favorite, had alot of potential.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
he could still apply this idea of yours in this game. if that kind of content is what you want but your right, but the fat guy was a bit manipulate, who knows if the black dude in this game is the same. Dev rushed the progress on helping out the neighbor so that's why the protagonist ( fat guy) is the way as he is.

but for me, in any NTR game or cuckold video. the very best part was the degrading of the better half and the woman being the boss,much more in control than the guy she is fucking. and also wearing clothes gift by her husband during her sex with another man in front of him (of course, before that happen, your ideas should be implemented. )

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Please someone compress it. There are not so many renders but it's way too large for that.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes