• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yes.. You are right... We need a villain.
But I guess... Villains can not afford to support the Dev. With 20 Bucks... They are always out of money....
It depends where you look at. Other's think that person is a villain but other's hail him as a hero but we are looking for a villain who could post the update and i think his name is

"Joe "

Reactions: Busted1201

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, lots of people out there that can't afford even a dollar it seems.
Very sad.
i am long time unemployed and have to pay bills as well as paying alimonies. I can’t effort a women,I can’t effort a good pc, a good apartment and no vacations or a car every euro counts for me. So yeah there are actually ppl who can’t support everyone and everything

• Sad

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i am long time unemployed and have to pay bills as well as paying alimonies. I can’t effort a women,I can’t effort a good pc, a good apartment and no vacations or a car every euro counts for me. So yeah there are actually ppl who can’t support everyone and everything
i can't say anything about it but good luck with your journey. it sucks.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry I'm such a stupid piece of shit. I have corrected my ignorance and linked the PC version.
Mega
Thanks man! (y)
is your name Joe , if i may?

Hell Yes Man.
You are the villain we have waited for.

Thx man and well done

You saved my boring evening

See! The man who shared this we see him as hero (because he gave us the version) which makes him a villain for the dev and other supporters.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry for being so imbecile!

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks man! (y)
is your name Joe , if i may?

See! The man who shared this we see him as hero (because he gave us the version) which makes him a villain for the dev and other supporters.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry for being so imbecile!
no ....you started it......:ROFLMAO:...so from today i will always ask for the villain

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
no ....you started it......:ROFLMAO:...so from today i will always ask for the villain
well, "this town needs an enema!" from the greatest villain!

anyway. my download is almost up. gotta do my "operation" operation ejaculation! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
haven't done in months and november is coming up soon! :cool:

• Haha

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
well, "this town needs an enema!" from the greatest villain!

anyway. my download is almost up. gotta do my "operation" operation ejaculation! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
haven't done in months and november is coming up soon! :cool:
LOL enjoy..still have not played it. Zoey is so fucking hot.....i hope the dev will continue with the storys with her.

Reactions: VolksKrieg
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes