VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is the new game.... I wonder when the 2nd half of this game is coming out... if at all ??? I like her as a brunette.

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020
Whether or not is too much for the Patrons who are paying it, is up to them to decide. Regardless, it is unlikely that those people who are actually paying that much for the game will be rushing to share it on a pirate site.
I ask politely, no need for your cleaver advice, if u have the game you could keep it for your self with your advice.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I ask politely, no need for your cleaver advice, if u have the game you could keep it for your self with your advice.
You asked a question. I gave my best opinion. I am sorry you didn't like it. If you tell me what answer you want, I will endeavor to provide it the next time.

Perhaps you are upset because you didn't like the answer I gave to the other poster in my response. If having quotes from two posters in one reply is too confusing for you, I promise not to do that with you again.

EDIT: By the way, I am not a Patron of this developer. So, I don't have the access to the game that you desire. I spoke only as someone who realizes that a person who spends that much money to get early access to a game, is not likely to give it to us, who pay nothing.

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
if the creator didn't publish things or can be seen clearly that he or she is milking the people who subscribe into him or her, shall drop their money off. though its too much for a non-patron to ask,

Reactions: Busted1201
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes