VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
in my opinion How Far Will You Go is great game tension eroticism and the main character model
it's a shame that dev has not finished this scene 10 minutes would be enough to finish I do not understand this
now creates a new game and what in the middle of the game will end too
man, if you do somethin then finish it

Reactions: LuckyLuke_1974

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
in my opinion How Far Will You Go is great game tension eroticism and the main character model
it's a shame that dev has not finished this scene 10 minutes would be enough to finish I do not understand this
now creates a new game and what in the middle of the game will end too
man, if you do somethin then finish it
Please use a period at the end of your sentences and a capital letter at the start.
It helps when trying to decipher where one sentence finishes ends and another one begins.

Thank you.

Reactions: articuno0123

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Please use a period at the end of your sentences and a capital letter at the start.
It helps when trying to decipher where one sentence finishes ends and another one begins.

Thank you.
Social media on the internet have created terrible habits. :(

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Android port? anyone?
There is now an official Android APK for this and NTR Games' other games. Hopefully a patron can provide a download link...

Jun 11 at 12:37am

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that from now on I'll be doing Android ports to all my releases.

I updated the old posts with the .apk download links.

New releases will have Android port from day 1.

faptainhook69

Apr 21, 2020
There is now an official Android APK for this and NTR Games' other games. Hopefully a patron can provide a download link...

Jun 11 at 12:37am

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that from now on I'll be doing Android ports to all my releases.

I updated the old posts with the .apk download links.

New releases will have Android port from day 1.
cant buy just support though

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Wait... Only 5 days left before the end of the month??
Yeeeeeeeeeeey
None of their most recent Patreon posts mentions the next part being released this month though, and I think they are currently working on a game with Lily which might release before this :unsure:

cant buy just support though
Which is why I mentioned 'Hopefully a patron can provide a download link' to the official Android version.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope not..... that would leave 2 games ( zoey ..and How far will you go ) unfinished and then start a new game leaving 3 unfinished... I am considering the one with lily ( Neighbor ) as complete

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
That why I always Pay after the Game has been completed, too many abandoned and Unfinished games out there,and many where damn good too......
completed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I hope not..... that would leave 2 games ( zoey ..and How far will you go ) unfinished and then start a new game leaving 3 unfinished... I am considering the one with lily ( Neighbor ) as complete
It's going to be a second game with Lily, A Favor For A Friend. Whether it will be a multi part game like How Far Will You Go or a one-off like Neighbor I'm not sure. Some comments on the public posts on their Patreon are telling them to finish HFWYG first. Not sure we will ever see Zoey continued, I hope I'm wrong though.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes