VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
god damn it. eagerly waited for this update and the tease was hot BUT why the heck her husband comes and join? i hoped she would say "back off and lets this be between your old friend and me". and then before fucking the update ends, which wouldn't be that sad, if her husband wouldn't have fucked her already.... disspointed to some degree with this update even the tease and talk was nice. he didn't even sucked on her tits...@ntrgames :(

Reactions: 01lewd01

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Ntrgames is a dev that do more light-ntr, he doesn't do humiliation and degrading shit, which is better, his games would be more in the swinger category like deliverance and the adventurous couples.

There is other devs that do hardcore ntr and humiliation shit if you are into that, go look for their games.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
...in the meantime, if you're into reading and want to take a look at the story from which the movie... ahem, the game is inspired, here's the link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun,
Roman
God fucking damnit! I thought it was "inspired" by that story, not that it is a copy paste kind of inspired (seriously, isn't the story copyrighted? Or did he get permission from the author/is the author himself?). So, I know how the story ends (and I'm not satisfied with that, could at least end with a creampie istead of a facial :)), no reason to look forward to the next update. Bummer.

Reactions: Pogo123

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am looking forward to it ! But I agree... that there is " so " much more he could do to vary from it. Many different sharing sex situations leading to different endings... leading to future stories with them..

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Hopefully this story will just be chapter 1 and he will continue with more chapters after this.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
God fucking damnit! I thought it was "inspired" by that story, not that it is a copy paste kind of inspired (seriously, isn't the story copyrighted? Or did he get permission from the author/is the author himself?). So, I know how the story ends (and I'm not satisfied with that, could at least end with a creampie istead of a facial :)), no reason to look forward to the next update. Bummer.

what? i didn't read everything but as far as i read, he fill fuck her from behind and then get a titjob and come on her face and thats it? that would be a damn bummer.... it all startet slow and i thought its worth it... i mean the dialogues are hot and the girls looks hot, but i hoped for more already in part 3....

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ntrgames is a dev that do more light-ntr, he doesn't do humiliation and degrading shit, which is better, his games would be more in the swinger category like deliverance and the adventurous couples.

There is other devs that do hardcore ntr and humiliation shit if you are into that, go look for their games.

hardcore ntr? didn't know thats a thing lol. humiliation yeah not the biggest fan of this, and since when is anything i wrote humiliation? nothing there is humiliating lol. (if this comment was for me)

i just hoped she only fucks the old guy slowly and tease him more during sex aswell as her husband, but either the husband doesnt join, or she tells him to not to join and just watching. like real cuckolding

whf

Nov 9, 2017
hardcore ntr? didn't know thats a thing lol. humiliation yeah not the biggest fan of this, and since when is anything i wrote humiliation? nothing there is humiliating lol. (if this comment was for me)

i just hoped she only fucks the old guy slowly and tease him more during sex aswell as her husband, but either the husband doesnt join, or she tells him to not to join and just watching. like real cuckolding
So far it was exactly as in the story, all the dialogues are exactly the same, all writting is copy paste from that story, except that the guy in the game is a neighbour while the one in that story is that couple's friend. Yet, as you can read in the game, author of the game didin't even change that at all places in the game, thus he's called "friend" on many places. So, so far it's exactly as in that story, there is no reason to think it will be different in part 4. I was disappointing in husband joining them as well. It always ruins it for me.

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
really enjoying this game, but it seems to be at the sacrifice of his main game. that one hasn't been updated since its initial release over 6 months ago.

Reactions: jdoejd
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes