VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Great update ! Love the art. can't wait for the rest of the story. I hope you pack a few surprises that may be different than the erotica novel that was posted. I also hope you revist the Christmas gift... THat is a fun one also !

Reactions: Busted1201

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well that was probably the best roller coaster ride I've ever enjoyed, 11/10 - will defintely ride it again... in around a month's time (hopefully!) (y)

Here's the link: Mega
Thanks greg 101
Thanks Deniz31 and greg 101

Here is a link to part 3, just in case anyone has issues with Mega, or just doesn't like it.

Reactions: Busted1201

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey from the description of the game isn't supposed to be female protagonist only? Can we avoid playing the male part or this is fucking forceful without avoiding it?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The cuckold/sharing/hotwifing path is my favourite, and the corset, garter belt, black stockings and high heels outfit is very exciting.
Zoey is fantastic (she is similar to Tracy of LwT), but there is too teasing and too many dialogues describing the scene.
After 3 updates we are still at the first scene (or maybe the unique scene)… the game should have many more scenes and less dialogues, such as The Adventurous Couple or Deliverance for example

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
It's already downloaded and in the process of being translated into Spanish!
----------------
Ya esta descagado y en proceso de traduccion al español!!
;)

• Love
Reactions: olik

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
this is great. but you could make it so the husband didnt fuck her. only the old dude. its not NTR if the husband gets to fuck her before the other one. you could fix this in the next update. making it seem that she prefers the black dude later when the black dude fucks her.
maybe in future updates she goes and has an affair with the old dude and other ugly bastards. leaving the husband or something.
anyways this is good. keep going at it!

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
not much of a changelog but got this from the svscomics.com page

This release includes:

+ 182 new renders

+ 6 new animations

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes