VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
***** New update SPANISH TRASNLATIONS 06/09/2020 *****

Translate by Darax HowFarWillYouGo-PART-4.jpg

How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames] - SPANISH TRASNLATION -
New update on the adventures of our protragonist Zoey.
Good afternoon everyone... I would like to share with all of you some links with the translations I have done 100% in Spanish of the adventures and games created by 'Ntrgames'.
As always I would like to thank the great work done by the creator of the game.
Greetings. Darax ;)

------------------------------------------------------
How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames] - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL -
Nueva actualizacion de las aventuras de nuestra protagonista Zoey.
Buenas tardes a todos.... me gustaría compartir con todos vosotros unos enlaces con las traducciones que he hecho 100% al Español de las aventura y juegos creados por 'Ntrgames'.
Como siempre agradecer el gran trabajo realizado por el creador del juego.
Saludos. Darax ;)

Last edited:

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
SPANISH TRANSLATION. How Far Will You Go [Part 2] [ntrgames]
Good afternoon everyone... I would like to share with all of you some links with the translations I have done 100% in Spanish of the adventures and games created by 'Ntrgames'.
As always I would like to thank the great work done by the creator of the game.
Greetings. Darax ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Buenas tardes a todos.... me gustaría compartir con todos vosotros unos enlaces con las traducciones que he hecho 100% al Español de las aventura y juegos creados por 'Ntrgames'.
Como siempre agradecer el gran trabajo realizado por el creador del juego.
Saludos. Darax ;)
Thanks adding to the op.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Thanks adding to the op.
You're welcome partner ... The truth is that I have the whole saga translated into Spanish ... I can share here the other links?

De nada compañero...La verdad es que tengo toda la saga traducida al español... puedo compartir aquí los demás enlaces?

Reactions: James009

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hoped for the next update this weekend, but I guess it's no use...... No announcement from the Dev. No spoilers...... So sad..

• Sad
Reactions: Lirped

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Damn, shouldn't go here searching if someone shared the patreon update. It's freaking mayor spoiler, damnit. xD

Can't wait for it. I really like NTR-Games making small, focused titles like this. It's so refreshing after all these neverending games where authors don't even know what they want to actually achieve.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I lost Hope, but here we go . These spoilers are awesome !!! I wish things get about out of control in this update. An that our firendly but creepy old neighbour reads the situation right and take the initiative :devilish: Where Zoey and her husband cant do nothing just let it happen......

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Wishing that this update comes out to be translated and played 100% in Spanish. ;)
-----------------------
Deseando de que salga esa actualizacion para traducirla y jugarla 100% en español. ;)

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes