VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think the real lesson here is that kinks are varied and nuanced, and simple tags don't really capture the breadth of all that turns people on.

NTR, in particular, is quite misunderstood, and a loud minority demands the NTR tag be placed on many games, whether it is accurate or not.

As always, you will have to play the game, and risk exposure to a fetish or kink that you don't like.

And who knows, maybe you will grow from it and expand your mind and tastes. :)
thank you for the responce but I was just curious.
I won't be playing the game because its a Female MC not that I am agaist Female MC's,
But if it was a Male MC game then I tend to play them either as good guy or bad guy or a mix of both and repaly till I have played all three.
But for me atleast there is only one way I to play a Female MC and that is to fuck anything that moves.
Dosn't matter if its by the Female MC's consent or against her will if she gets fucked that the option that gets picked.
be it Netorare or netori it doeesn't matter if she gets fucked it gets picked.
and so I don't tend to play Female MC games for that very reason.

But just because I won't play it doeesn't mean I don't wish the Dev and game every sucess.
P.S. also thank you for your responce baka.

Just Sayin.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Does this one go anywhere? All the other Zoey games stop before any sexual content, it's as if he was relying on the ntr games name to sucker people then deliver no ntr. A joke from a hater. Sure hope this is different.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I think the real lesson here is that kinks are varied and nuanced, and simple tags don't really capture the breadth of all that turns people on.

NTR, in particular, is quite misunderstood, and a loud minority demands the NTR tag be placed on many games, whether it is accurate or not.

As always, you will have to play the game, and risk exposure to a fetish or kink that you don't like.

And who knows, maybe you will grow from it and expand your mind and tastes. :)
The NTR tag is barely used in its actual context. Most of the time it just means cheating/swinging/hotwifing/voluntary cucking, even though none of those are ntr.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
over 400mb, with 325 hq renders, very good progress.
I am just wondering why spend 10 renders to change each pose just slightly, when you can leave this to the imagination, and use the remaining resources to render 10 cumshots? I see no problem in the story keeping its current pace across sex, even across sex with multiple partners at once. He can play this game forever, so no need to go trough such detail. It does build up and gives the story some cohesiveness, but also gives the reader blue balls ;)

edit: after checkin out https://f95zone.to/threads/zoey-v0-1-ntrgames.39249/ this how far will you go will not get further updates. This is how this author does it, teases with good renders and interesting start and never bothers to update past a point. Stay clear.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
over 400mb, with 325 hq renders, very good progress.
I am just wondering why spend 10 renders to change each pose just slightly, when you can leave this to the imagination, and use the remaining resources to render 10 cumshots? I see no problem in the story keeping its current pace across sex, even across sex with multiple partners at once. He can play this game forever, so no need to go trough such detail. It does build up and gives the story some cohesiveness, but also gives the reader blue balls ;)

edit: after checkin out https://f95zone.to/threads/zoey-v0-1-ntrgames.39249/ this how far will you go will not get further updates. This is how this author does it, teases with good renders and interesting start and never bothers to update past a point. Stay clear.
He did complete a short game recently.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
seeing your comment and your siganture of Jessica i want NTR SO BAD in JOHN especially with older men
Dont worry , it will happen, 100% sure about thisit will be with Mr. Parker the Major or her Old Boss.....and its also going to be awesome ....(y)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The NTR tag is barely used in its actual context. Most of the time it just means cheating/swinging/hotwifing/voluntary cucking, even though none of those are ntr.
Actually, those things are NTR by simple definition; NTR is short for netorare which is Japanese for "cheating." Saying that cheating isn't cheating makes no sense.

Now, you might argue that the tag should be reserved for situations, say, in which the protagonist is emotionally damaged by the cheating of a significant other. But, as the use of the tag shows, you are not going to get much agreement. Private definitions of words are silly. You have to go with the commonly-held definition or you cannot communicate.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Actually, those things are NTR by simple definition; NTR is short for netorare which is Japanese for "cheating." Saying that cheating isn't cheating makes no sense.

Now, you might argue that the tag should be reserved for situations, say, in which the protagonist is emotionally damaged by the cheating of a significant other. But, as the use of the tag shows, you are not going to get much agreement. Private definitions of words are silly. You have to go with the commonly-held definition or you cannot communicate.
There is already a cheating tag, which makes the use of the Netorare tag redundant by your definition.

I have yet to see people upset about cheating in games. The perception of netorare transcends cheating by the reaction of many people.

With Netorare there is an element of humiliation and torment. At least one of the two cheaters enjoy the person being cheated upon feeling regret, loss, inadequacy, etc. I believe this is why so many people have an adverse reaction to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mauamu and arimfan

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its more a kinetic novel - the choices are no real ones. They just trigger an game over "disguised" as an ending.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
There are no balls to making a game where the choices are of some value, especially if the choice is NO-NTR.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well the title says: how far will you go.
so, each: I will stop now, will lead to a game over.
the dev is getting better each game he makes,
maybe in the future he will create a more complex game, if the patrons asks for it.
for now I think this game is good, a small and hot story. and show what the dev is capable of.
better doing this instead of starting really big and fail in the middle with remakes and redone and shit.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hey Guys, I noticed on his patron page there's a version 0.2 of Zoey.. If you look at the picture. Any chance a Hero can provide it?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes