VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The name of my first game is called "Zoey", she's also the female protagonist of this story. Zoey and her husband recently got married, they are still in college. Due to the tuition costs building up, the couple had to make some sacrifices that other married couple didn't have to. After talking about their options, the couple settled on a less than perfect solution of renting out one of the spare bedrooms in their apartment.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-25
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: ntrgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The premise is really cool, I love the way the story is going, a horny old man and a beautiful married wife, there are a few sex scenes with her husband, but this is a lightweight NTR game.
The graphics are great, but they could be slightly better, hopefully with animations and various erotic positions.
I hope the game will be continued and not get abandoned.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
lets hope its not a mindless bimbo in a cumdump to be. ntr usually is that and its quite boring after the first sex.
renders looking good. is it worth it to download? i mean 5 minutes play is not enough to get a feel.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes