VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
continue to publish 100 Mb of game without sex scenes ... then it takes twenty years to get to 500 mb
That's a very aggressive production timeline and I'm worried about the lack of an engine change mid stream.

• Haha
Reactions: Tenenbaum

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Never been a fan of that. I'd rather the dev just did their thing than bother with a vote that is going to end up pissing off a chunk of the player base.
You're completely right. I'm a firm believer in letting the dev make the game they want with the characters they want. If they want an old man corrupting the girl, let them do that.

I withdraw my suggestion lol

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
When I was a kid (pre-internet), NTR was just cheating.

I love blackmail, corruption, cheating. I'm all about seeing women get off, particularly if their man isn't cutting the mustard in any dimension of the relationship. Women (and men) have been cheating on each other forever. I love it when the woman is conflicted until she finally gives in to it. I love the lengths women will go to in order to hide their RL cheating from everyone. Overriding her guilt and social hangups get me as excited as anything. Women cheat to get out of relationships (passive-aggressive, hoping to get caught, not having to face a confrontation or have to be accountable), and men cheat to keep relationships going (when the sex has dried up, they will get sex elsewhere but keep the wife doing the dishes and watching the kids).

Most people don't like to be a Cuck but cucks are real, and frankly, everywhere. They reflect the loser situation in the sexual hierarchy, which again, happens all of the time.

We all have our preferred kinks. I don't like incest. I've never been attracted to ANY of the women I am related to, and some of them are objectively attractive women. I do like NTR.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're completely right. I'm a firm believer in letting the dev make the game they want with the characters they want. If they want an old man corrupting the girl, let them do that.

I withdraw my suggestion lol
I didn't mean it like that, it's just not something i'm a fan of personally.

Every vote you always get 1 group whining they didn't get what they wanted.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
At this stage in early development, it is not possible to accurately tell if this game will be good or bad. From what I have seen so far the potential is there to be good, but the potential is also there to be bad. I hope this game becomes good because I enjoy good games.

Here is my breakdown:

The renders are mostly nice. Although some renders should be replaced. For instance, some renders have a black background, other times lighting changes between two shots a moment apart in the same room/scene. (noticed this happen once at the school) I also noticed some inconsistent clothing changing outfits mid-scene without any sort of explanation. Spend a few minutes fixing those images up or reshooting them, and it will look much more professional. Both animations were fluid and nice. Overall good job with minor room for improvement.

Engrish? No, it did not appear to be Engrish at all to me. Characters spoke well, didn't really spot any spelling or punctuation problems. There may be a couple, but I didn't notice any. Good job there. Keep up the good work.

Bugs/coding? So far, I didn't spot any bugs or coding errors. Good job there. Keep up the good work. (Not counting 2 different outfits in 1 scene)

Freedom Element: By freedom element since this is an NTR visual novel I would consider this a measure of are you forced into the cheating by the game mechanics or does it allow you the choice. Well... You have one choice to tease a man or not. You have a second choice to fake it in bed with your husband or actually give some constructive criticism trying to make him a better lover. This would lead me to believe that there will be a possibility to be faithful and pick who you cheat with if you do cheat. That's good. However, in the somewhat broken classroom scene You do change outfits mid scene. So as a creator I think what they want to do to fix that is to go back to earlier before she leaves for school, and give her the option of which outfit to wear this day. Jeans or a short dress.

Originality? Unfortunately for this creator, this has started out as a story that has been told in countless games already. Female protagonist, young broke married couple. And she is probably going to cheat. So far that is 0 originality. If they want this game to be a great success they must bring some more creativity to the table, and make it stand out from the crowd.

If development continues I will check this game out later to see if things have improved. Good luck to the creator, and good job on your tech demo. You are going to get haters. And you are going to get people telling you to add this or add that. Keep true to your vision, and make your art.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
...The reason a NTR game doesn't have a story like that. Is because it wouldn't really be NTR anymore. If the wife was forced to marry someone then you the player decide to cheat on the guy that the female MC didn't like in the first place. There is in my opinion nothing NTR about it, also nothing satisfying about it either.
That's almost as bad as playing a husband and the only way to get the wife to cheat, is treat her like crap. When there is no more love or intimacy between the two, "the thrill is gone" when she cheats.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
There's no NTR in the game yet. My guess is at the current rate, we'll probably get NTR in maybe 8 months.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Just played this short game for first time and although it is version 0.1 it was fun and has lots of potential for future revisions to become a really good game. The hot newly married wife is the MC and the game allows a certain amount of corruption with her. I almost jumped in to sponsor on Patreon, but decided to watch for next update and then decide as there is very little money being pledged right now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Im all for another fem.protag game, but i hope that she won't be dumbed down to 2IQ.

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
As a NTR fan, I love the idea of this game. The story is very fundamental and strong.It doesn't need to be original. Cool stuff Ill be looking forward for the next updates!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A good start, with two animations, and the models are good!
There is a lack of stockings/garter belts, but it's only the beginning, so don't mind.
The old/young men is a very interesting fetish, i hope that in the next updates the husband is willing to share his wife!

Reactions: Adolfo
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes